Going Shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weird1

the wife and i are just about to head out the door, heading to great lakes crossing for a wonderful day of shoe shopping!!! i cant hardly contain myself right now!! :smile: will let everyone know what we come home with. Larry

Today was a very exciting yet nerve wracking day. The wife and went out of town for a day full of shopping for shoes. After getting to our destination (a large mall) we started looking for shoes for me. I have never looked for women's shoes for myself out in public before so I was a little nerved up to say the least. The odd thing is, is that the first store we stopped at had tons of heels in my size (11) and I was tickled pink but on the other hand I could not just start grabbing shoes and trying them on so my wife stood watch and also picked some out for me. She came across about a 4 inch heel and I really liked them. I tried them on quickly and I agreed. Buying on the other hand was another story, I gave them to her along with the money and she bought them. As we were walking out of the large store my wife talked me into going back to the non busy checkout gal way in back of the store and put them on. (my face started to turn red and my pulse stared to race at a dramatic pace) I said NO right away because a was scared out of my manly whits. After some calm talking from her and some assurance that the check out gal has most likely seen a man in heels before I finally agreed. We slowing walked back and my wife asked if I could change into my first pair of heeled boots behind her counter and she happily agreed. I put the shoes on so shaky, as I stared walking away my wife thanked the wonderful checkout gal and even asked how they looked. The gal said that they looked wonderful and smiled gently. That was the first time in my life that I had ever thought about wearing heels out i public, yet purchasing them in person. I could not have done it without her. (the first picture is the first ones that I purchased and wore out in public all day) For the rest of the day we were both picking out shoes for each other, it was so nice to feel like myself for once. During the course of the day I ended up buying a total of 3 sets of heels (2 pair of boots that I can wear out and 1 set of pumps for home that I can't wait to vacuum in among other things. (wink) By the way because that first check out gal was so understanding we went back to her to purchase the pair of pumps that I was dying to own. She checked us out, sent us a wink and said have a wonderful day. The day was nothing short of wonderful! The wife and I total purchased 7 pairs and had so much fun. Please feel free to enjoy the following pictures I know we did and will. Hugs to all my fellow heel lovers. The wife painted my toes red metallic in hopes of finding a great pair of peep toes but with no luck. I have enclosed a picture of this too - watch for the following posts....

post-30939-133522940531_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522940548_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522940604_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522940622_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522940637_thumb.jpg

Fantastic write-up buddy, sounds like you had a great day by the end of it all, and its great that your wife is down to earth and see's that they are just shoes :smile: Which pictures are you/wife as its not clear which ones are which? I gather the ones with the hairy feet are your feet? lol

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Great story!! You are so fortunate to have a wife like her. Soounds like you will have lots of fun shoe shopping together.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I think its great that so many of us are now finding understanding women to partner with. I have been shopping with my new lady but we haven't yet progressed to the point where I try and/or publicly wear heels yet. That may happen soon as we're talking about getting matching outfits.

yeah it was an awesome day!!!!!!!! cant wait for the next trip. my shoes are the first 3 pics both franco sartos the bcbg ankle boots yes the hairy feet are mine :smile: thanks Larry

I think its great that so many of us are now finding understanding women to partner with. I have been shopping with my new lady but we haven't yet progressed to the point where I try and/or publicly wear heels yet. That may happen soon as we're talking about getting matching outfits.

after yesterday i say just go ahead and try them on and wear them right out of the store, WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!

A supportive partner really does make a difference, we are very lucky to have these special ladies. I must admit I never thought I would web comfortable trying on heels in a shop but with the support of MrsF I now feel very comfortable. When I bought some the othe day and she encouraged me to try them it felt just so natural for our relationship that I didn't even consider what others though. Good luck on your future adventures I can tell you it only gets better.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Yes, sounds like you had a great time shopping for heels. My girl friend encourages me to buy heels and one day we will go out with the intent of buying heels in public. Very proud of you, and your story is a great inspiration. Thank you!

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Congratulations on your shopping trip and your purchases.You are lucky to have a wife who supports your enjoyment of high heels. Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures.

Thank you so very much to everyone for the wonderful comments regarding my story. I hope if anything, that it gives guys everywhere whom share this little pleasure just a little bit of hope.

That sounds like a great shopping experience. Much respect to you for confronting your fears, to your wonderful wife for being so encouraging and supportive, and to the lovely sales gal for being so cool too.

If you like it, wear it.

...During the course of the day I ended up buying a total of 3 sets of heels (2 pair of boots that I can wear out and 1 set of pumps for home that I can't wait to vacuum in among other things. (wink)....

Did you enclose pictures of them, didn't seem to see them.

Did you enclose pictures of them, didn't seem to see them.

sure did

my shoe pictures are the first 3 attachments in the second post of this thread, the rest of the pics are my wife

thanks

Larry

I see one bootie, and pair of low heels. Was expecting 2 pairs of boots (ankle or higher), and a higher pair of heels (equated 'vacuum in' with 'bedroom heels', ie. high). Maybe I misinterpreted.

the lowest heel is the square toe and is 3 1/2"

the next highest is the round toe pump is 4 1/4" with a 1/2" platform

the bootie is 5" with a 3/4" platform

nothing screamingly high though.

thanks

Larry

• 2 weeks later...