balletboots in arts?

pata

LOL, it is no hat, it is horns :smile: to motivate my *camera-assistent* I have to do some compromises, e. g. filming where trains can be seen or similar. so I guess it was a hint for me that the red white thing there would have been his prefered motive in that picture:).

but his hobby is not that unusual, infact :smile: it seems there are alot of people beeing crazy about that and spending more money for that than we do on high heels ^^ (what a loss LOL )

post-2189-133522940407_thumb.jpg

I´d prefer beeing right at the front in the engine:). I was allowed to stay right ahead in a steam loco while driving some years ago, it was great! Since I have the crazy idea of pictures of me (or who ever) shoveling coals while loco driving, huffing and puffing, me all black from the coal dust, like the man there was, and you can imagine the shoes I´d wear -prefered a bright colour getting more and more black, yeah. we all have our dreams, right :smile:.

n guage as well, thats some seriously fine artwork on that layout. If you ever come to the UK I would love to do a photoshoot with you on our Severn Valley Railway - Its one of the many preserved railways in england... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I´d prefer beeing right at the front in the engine:).

I was allowed to stay right ahead in a steam loco while driving some years ago, it was great! Since I have the crazy idea of pictures of me (or who ever) shoveling coals while loco driving, huffing and puffing, me all black from the coal dust, like the man there was, and you can imagine the shoes I´d wear -prefered a bright colour getting more and more black, yeah.

we all have our dreams, right :D.

I bet with a little time this can be arranged...well, at least on a narrow gauge steam engine...:smile:

yes, garden railway :smile:))))) may be there will be something I can show in a week or two. @Andi: thank you:) I definitely want to visit UK & Ireland one day. till now I only have been for 4 times in airports for some 2-6 hours when waiting for the next airplane, which made even more clear for me I want to take time to visit your beautiful country. It made also clear language will be problem for me :D While writing/reading it is quite easily I hardly understand anything if something not spoken exactly like anchors on TV :wave:. And not to forget my awful accent as well! :()).

• 4 weeks later...