Jeffrey Campbell

k6ps

Hi,

Gents, check this out --> http://blog.solestruck.com/?p=5000. JC (my favorite shoe designer, by the way) has finally started to seriously think about heels-loving men too*.

Did i already say i'm happy today?

Happy Heeling :smile:

k6ps

*) Note: this is more for the lovers of blocks and platforms, not so much for the lovers of stilettos.

• Like 1

Awesome!!! Is it just coincidence that I recently bought a pair of the Litas? Fortunately, size 9/10 is just fine with me. If anything, the Lita in size 10 is a bit loose, but I just wear thick socks. Hope that this is the beginning of a trend in fashion...

Hi,

Gents, check this out --> http://blog.solestruck.com/?p=5000. JC (my favorite shoe designer, by the way) has finally started to seriously think about heels-loving men too*.

Did i already say i'm happy today?

Happy Heeling :smile:

k6ps

*) Note: this is more for the lovers of blocks and platforms, not so much for the lovers of stilettos.

So this is saying JC will make selected styles in size 12??? Is this correct??

Call me Tights!

Got my Size 11 Lita's last night. They are really cool and fit true to size. My only disappointment is the rise is about 3" although the heels are almost 6". I really like the rise and have heels this tall without platforms. That being said, these are SO comfortable and have plenty of toe room I could wear them for 10 hours with no issues at all. Seem like flats to me, with a platform. They weigh almost nothing too so I don't feel like I am wearing bricks on my feet.

I can't wait for these to come out in Men's sizes. Those of you with significant others opposed to you wearing women's shoes will eliminate that obstacle. Then you can address whether heels are appropriate for men (I think they are).

That said, those of you looking for a Men's shoe with a heel, just not a very high one, should check these Jeffery Campbells out...

http://www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com/blog/jc-mens-areas-now-available-at-solestruck/

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that Jeffery Campbell is giving some good selction through Solestruck, I too am looking at getting a pair from them, cool shoes. Also solestruck is getting a bit of business from our group maybe they will get more selection in the future. K6ps, those are cool shoes hey, are getting a pair? Do you have a pair? Litas look good too! Another book mark to keep track of........dang shoe shopping! Mtnsofheels

Ok, we all know of our friend JeffB and now here's a JeffC. So what ever happened to JeffA?

HA HA HA...

Steve

Can anyone C where JeffA might B? lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Well got me new boots last week and and offcourse customs

needed a chunk of my money.

They very nice and comfortable.

Mind you it's fun that they are made in Spain......

Was wearing them for the first time today and coming home I discovered

that the stitches in the back came loose in the middle.

Big bummer that is.

Mailed Solestruck straight away got answer really fast with request to send op pictures wich I just did.

Very sad me is about this

Is about these boots http://www.solestruck.com/first-by-jeffrey-campbell-areas-mens-black-distressed/index.html

Enclosed for those that are interested I put the pictures

post-29348-133522941679_thumb.jpg

post-29348-133522941682_thumb.jpg

post-29348-133522941685_thumb.jpg

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Wow now thats just brilliant service!! Solstruck sending me new boots via xpres mail and they going to pay customs for me. And so fast after sending the first mail 90 minutes ago As they said it just got the "Looks like you just got the runt in the group" Very impressed I am Welldone Solestruck!!

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Was wearing them for the first time today and coming home I discovered

that the stitches in the back came loose in the middle.

Big bummer that is...

Hmm, really a shame about the stitching on your boots, really hoping you did just happen to get a bad batch or maybe they didn't quite fit you right? I will wait to see further reports from other customers here at hhp before I jump on that bandwagon.

Wow now thats just brilliant service!!

Solstruck sending me new boots via xpres mail and they going to

pay customs for me.

And so fast after sending the first mail 90 minutes ago

As they said it just got the "Looks like you just got the runt in the group"

Very impressed I am Welldone Solestruck!!

I hope this resolves well for you. I like those boots!

Charlie

bummer bummer bummer bummer bummer Got the second pair and the same thing is happening. And I didn't even get a change to walk outside with them. Just tried them on in the house. Send them another mail. Size is has to be good cause normally I'm size 44 (=10) and I got them in size 11. Heel hight is 7 cm =2.76 inch.

post-29348-133522942697_thumb.jpg

Getting the refund on the boots. Customer service is excellent from Solestruk. Unfortunately the stitching on the 2 pair I got ain't. I tried shoemakers but they can't fix them. Gonna try with glue to fix them myself so I can wear them.

• 4 months later...

I missed the boat on the first round of Switchblade men's heels so I set it up such that they'd email me when the new shipment came in. They did and I ordered a pair in size 9. I really don't need anything new in footwear, but said what the hell.. Now I'm looking forward to trying them out! Charlie

• 1 month later...

TWO new mens' wedge models of the new brand "The Damned" by Jeffrey Campbell -- http://www.solestruck.com/the-damned-womens-shoes/ (i don't know why the link contains "womens-shoes" - they are MENS and also Solestruck says so in all other places). I just ordered the Tardy - to keep my toes above the mudd and snow. :smile:

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Hi K6ps, Thanks for the link, I missed them on my regular e-mails from Sole struck. I do like them and ordered the Pixie man today. They look awesome! Can't wait to see them! I now have a couple pairs of Jeffrey's, they work OK, had one pair whose souls fell off, Soul struck replaced them with another style so they were awesome to deal with. Mtnsofheels

Hi, It is so nice that they have the Pixie in black suede too. I think i'm gonna order these next. I currently have 6 pairs of JC: Sincere in black, Charli C in black, Represent in yellow suede, Ad Long in pink, Gibson in patent dark red, and Tardy in black, and i'm wearing them quite often. I'm missing the Lita too. And Ford, Clift, Copen, etc. :smile: Happy Heeling k6ps

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a pair of Campbell "Damned Pixie Man" the other day, it is a concealed wedge heel with a zipper on side and a decorative zip along the back. Liking these, similar to the Rick Owens model from a couple years ago. Could not refuse them. Solestruck has been a pleasure to deal with, I will certainly get more from them. Pics will come in spring once snow has gone! Mtnsofheels