Ever stepped on someone's foot in spike heels?

Spike_Metal

HI, I was wondering. Are there ladies here who have accidentily stepped on someone's foot wearing spike heels? Or on purpose? For self-defence or when angry on a person? Or are there ladies who just like do this on a men's foot, just for pleasure or teasing? Could you please tell me your stories cause I'm very curious to hear them... Thank you, Greg

• 1 month later...

Refusing entry into a public establishment or denying service based on ethnic origin is against the law here in the USA. It’s called “discrimination” and was outlawed in the 1960’s. Now, while I fully understand and whole-heartedly agree, with the reasons for actively “dis-encouraging” (i.e.: discouraging) certain members of the general public from actively associating with groups of un-like individuals (for instance, people that believe in bathing being forced to associate with individuals that don’t know the meaning of the word), doing so will cost you “dearly” if taken to court. Bumps on the head will be the least of your concerns. Changing the name of the pub to something more “ethnically identifiable, after they win ownership as a result of the law suite, is much more painful.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Here in the US is about the same. A private establishment, this includes bars and what not, can refuse anyone service at anytime and for any reason. Discrimination laws are only for the government and employment. There are a couple of additions with respect to doing business. sinkem

Hey! hhds, Im on your side. I purposely avoided mentioning "Private Clubs and Bars" since the rules for entry are different. Big thing here at the moment is "racial profiling." Which is just because a person looks like an arab doesn't mean he's going to blow up the airplane. Anyway, back on subject.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Last night I was wearing my fave 5.5" black stilettos W/half metsl heels & I stepped oh a guys foot! Pierced his shoe blood everywhere! He didn't seem to mind . . .

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I love those shoes. Any idea where they are from? Could have been me (but a. I was not in your area; and :( I don't have those exact shoes YET!!!) Otherwise, I fit your description :( he he....

Hi Anita

Funny enough i saw a woman whilst i was walking to work last night,she had blone hair tied back in a pony tail and black dress with a pair of these shoes walking down one of the main streets in York. I nearly had whip lash from the 'double take' when i notice the shoes!,the woman wearing them looked very accomplished in walking in these 5.5" heels,that was the 1st time i had seen anyone wearing a pair of these shoes out in public..... Was that you Anita????? :(

Posted Image

The US11s are quite a bit too long for me, so the addage about adding one to your size on 5" heels doesn't really apply on this style. Whether the 10s (or UK8s) would be big enough is another question as they are quite narrow in the toe box. Hope you both find yours a success, I guess my comment is too late now. (fyi on the sz11, the heel measures in at exactly 13cms) /I

/I

For me, and absolutely wonderful style of shoe in almost every respect, my only criticism being that the the sides and toe could be a little more low-cut. The sides and toes seem a bit "closed-in". But apart from that, what a great shoe! Cheeerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 3 months later...

AnitaC.:-) I got stepped on many years ago at a high school dance with a high heel. I was wearing men's nylon socks and the sock ran, (laddered for the UK people), and the heel took the skin off of my left ankle bone. It was nothing too serious, but I have never forgotten the pain. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Chris100575:-) I never wear my heels to bed. With the way I sleep, I would have that bed torn to shreds before morning, not to mention my wife's anger from my kicking her in the legs all night. BTW---I was checking out your post picture in the patent courts, and you have very nice looking legs and ankles. My ankles and feet have become slightly deformed with age, but still look convincing when in heels and pantyhose. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Chris100575:-) There are quite a number of avatars on this board that I think are interesting, and maybe there are others who enjoy yours besides me. I never pass up a chance to view a well turned ankle---male or female. Dawn HH :D:(