My first pairs.

I am a 33 year old straight male and I am proud to say that I have my first pairs of heels on the way. I was not sure how to mention it to my wife but when I did, she actually picked them out & I ordered them. She seems to understand that being/feeling sexy just doesn't only get to be for women but for men as well. Even though I am burly type of guy, I still get to be who I am behind the privacy of our home. I am very happy to hear that there are many others out there whom feel like I/we do and are very understanding.

Enjoy your new shoes. It does become addictive.This is America so wear whatever you want. Find a Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event in your area and see how well you do. Make sure to wear quality expensive shoes that really fit and put Vaseline on the wear spots on your toes.

Welcome from another burly man. Wearing heels is great fun and hurts nobody. It is nice to have a supportive wife, let her know how special she is as she can look past the intolerance that many others can't. You have a special lady as a lot of us on this forum do, hope you enjoy your shoes and please persevere with them it's not as easy for us as the slim guys.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your feelings toward high heels will make you feel right at home at this very friendly website. And you are lucky to have a wife who is supportive of your enjoyment of high heels.Hope to hear more from you soon.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It is great to know that there are so many others whom share my interest in the high heel world. If anyone has a favorite website that they like to frequent please send along the link. I look forward to speaking and sharing with each and every one of you. I will have pictures of my first pairs just as soon as I get them! :smile: By the way, were is the high heeled smiley face?

Welcome w. You're among many others here. I just posted in another thread about finding heels sexy so I won't repeat it here. My current SO is supportive of my interest in womens shoes. We sometimes go shoe shopping together and get matching pairs since she has a smaller foot than I.

hi there, the shoes we ordered are pleaser seduce 420 pleaser seduce 453 pleaser vanity 434 all im sorry to say are a size too small:mecry: order and wait for them and then they don't fit what a bummer. but now i know pleasers run small so that won't happen again. Larry