Hello...I'm new :)

Hello everyone. I thought I'd write a little note to introduce myself. I'm Persephone, and I've loved heels since...umm...forever I suppose, and I especially enjoy ultra high heels and ballet boots. Looking forward to meeting you all :smile: xxx

Hello and welcome, always nice to have female members join to give a different point of view. Hopefully you will enjoy yourself on this forum as you share our love og high heels. :smile:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi, and welcome. Nice to see someone interested in the ultra-high end of the heel spectrum. Do you wear ballet heels? I am working on just to be able to stand in them, so if you do, congratulations on that. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Hey everyone, and thank you for such a lovely welcome :smile:. It really does seem as if this is a very fitting place for me indeed. I can indeed wear ballet heels - I'm one of those annoyingly lucky people who did it first go, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit.

Greetings Persephone and welcome to this forum :-)

I must say that your ballet boots and black pump looks amazing.

Did not have a chance yet to wear such high heels.

It must be quite a challenge. Maybe one day I will try to see how it is.

Well done !

PS:

I just realized that I made my 1500 th post on this forum !

Time is running fast when we are having fun. What a great forum this is !