Found at ernest.fr:

Posted Image

price: 240 EUR

Found at silhouette.nl:

Posted Image

price : 199.95 EUR

:lol:

a 40 EUR price difference?!

although the heel looks a bit different on the two pitures, I'm pretty sure it's the same type of boots, made by Biondini www.biondini.com

Posted Image

I am not sure of what you say there. I know very well Ernest and I guess he builds his shoes by himself because there is always an "ERNEST" indication inside the shoes. we both know that even the money is Euro, there is some different price for the same product in different countries because the cost of the life and so one is different. It is just a question of economy ! I guess it is the same for country that use USD like in the united states.

Comparing prices betwen Euro and USD are totally different. I have checked certain shoe stores online in Europe and US and believe me, the price dont go right. Sometimes are better buying shoes in US than Europe. Or if you can afford to buy them in Europe then be my guest. Also depends on the quality and the brand. Some has good reasonable price than others.

I am not sure of what you say there. I know very well Ernest and I guess he builds his shoes by himself because there is always an "ERNEST" indication inside the shoes..

I don't know the make 'Ernest' but you shouldn't necessarily believe everything you read, after all, to use an old saying,"It says Mars on buses but they don't go there!" and labels can be stuck into shoes, easily.

Emma

I mean I read it on the shoes... and not in a newspaper !!! I am not a little boy anymore to believe all what I can read on newspaper or listen to TV :lol::lol: . There is always somethings on a shoe or on a cloth that probe who make it even some people can put the same mark but it is illegal. So, I bought Ernest shoes and I can pretend that Ernest make his own shoes because of the material mark inside the leather shoes (where you put your feet) that probe it.