Aldo Boots query

Boots4Me

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has bought Aldo boots before and if so do they run true to size? They only seem to go up to size 11. I have bought Nine West & Via Spiga boots in size 12 and they fit quite comfortably. If Aldo run true to size or slightly larger, I should be able to hopefully squeeze into a pair as their designs are just too wonderful to pass up.

If my experience in the UK is anything to go by Aldo boots run small. Shame, because they have some nice styles. A few others have agreed with me in another thread though one or two think they run true to size.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here has bought Aldo boots before and if so do they run true to size? They only seem to go up to size 11. I have bought Nine West & Via Spiga boots in size 12 and they fit quite comfortably. If Aldo run true to size or slightly larger, I should be able to hopefully squeeze into a pair as their designs are just too wonderful to pass up.

What size (Australian) are you normally??

I'm size 12 or sometimes size 13 and there is no chance of me fitting into any Aldo women's shoes or boots...... I wonder if Aldo Australia is different to Aldo America??

Call me Tights!

I usually take a 10 or 40. I bought one style of Aldo over-the-knee boots this winter and they were too small. I returned them and the 41 in another style of over-the-knee was a good but slightly snug fit. I don't know if the 4 inch heel was part of the problem. In the end, they are very comfortable.