Standing all day in heels.

Fred

• 3 years later...

I can stand whole day, I can say it from experiences. Having good posture and keeping your back straight is important when staying long periods of time on your feet. Having small breaks and taking off your shoes help a lot aswell.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

with a pair of poper insole inserts for highheels prevents your toes squeezed forward and allow your weight focus on the heels. That is the trick that I am able to walk and stand for long hours in my 5" stiletto boots. Another trick is soft rubber mat, rug or carpet, but the rubber mat get torn under my boots quickly. I prefer animals fur rugs which would totally protect my boots from any scratch. One of my friends works in retail and it helps her alot.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with some of the replies in here that moving around helps instead of staying in one spot. It gets the blood flowing and allow the feet to shift around.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe