Hi all from NZ

Hi,Im new here and thought Id introduce myself. Im 22,living in Aucland in New Zealand.Im currently studying,still have a year to go and really can't wait to finish. Ive been a heel lover for a long time now,since i was 5.But two years I got my own heels and so it started.I actually fought it a lot from then to now, but on Thursday I embraced it after finding this website.Bought new boots and wore them in public, covered of course, I'm brave but not that brave. :smile: Hope that wasn't too much,hope to get to know a few of the people here over time.

You're not the only to go through cycles of fighting it and embracing it. Hopefully you've found the path of self-acceptance and self-respect. This forum's a great place to celebrate the passion for beautiful shoes. We look forward to hearing more about your boots and your adventures.

If you like it, wear it.

Sadness only occurs when you have to finally take them off! My wife says I can't wear them to bed.

I totaly agree with you, I worked today and in my work I cant wear boots or any heeled footwear as I work in shorts and walk around for constant 7 hours.But the whole day looked forward to getting home and pulling on my boots.

I have definitely accepted this part of my life now,and Im going to enjoy it :smile:

Hi and welcome to the forum from Australia! :smile: It's good to hear you've stopped fighting it and embraced it, thing's only go upwards from here on! it's a fantastic feeling slipping on heeled footwear and feeling like it was made for you!