Anyone wear High heel sandals and socks?

eoneleg

I have especially with jeans. I avoid severe contrasts like black or red and white. The outline of my toes was visible and I had one man say that it created a mystique or mystery wondering what the entire foot looked like.

I have not worn socks with heels since I was about 15 or 16. I am in Perth Australia and the summers here are really hot, even in the evening. Mostly I am bare feet in heels but have occassionally worn stockings or pantyhose. But I do prefer to wear heels bare foot. Christine.

• 1 month later...

I have especially with jeans. I avoid severe contrasts like black or red and white. The outline of my toes was visible and I had one man say that it created a mystique or mystery wondering what the entire foot looked like.

I do not wear sandals but several friends have suggested I try wearing sandals with pantyhose or socks. I think it does look cute although it is not my style.

I would say that the answer was no but recently I have a couple pairs of almost knee high coloured socks that I wear with my 4 inch pumps and a short skirt. I find that the shoes do wear my socks at the back of my heel a lot though