Good evening everybody

Well, is good to be here !!!! Im Roxy, from Argentina, Im a high heel fan, mainly boots, mainly thigshighs... Ive been in other forums of heels and I ve seen some friendly faces here. I have my private collection which I ve made during the last 20 years. As you can see, Im a spanish speaker but I speak the universal heels and elegance language as you do. Roxy

Elegance is my second name

Roxy, Buen dia, como esta usted senora?? I see you are from Argentina, a lovely country. In 1996 I was there visiting for a month and during that trip I became "hooked" on high heels. My story - if anyone is interested. Since a teen, I have always liked and worn girls shoes, mostly flat sandals. When I went to Argentina, I noticed that most all of the women wore wonderful high heel sandals. The shoes looked so classy and elegant. There were all different styles, heel heights and materials. Some of my travel companions even noticed and commented on the shoes, and the gals that I was with bought several pairs. I still have fond memories of seeing all the high heel sandals in Argentina. Several months later, after I returning back to the U.S., I was "shoe shopping" as I always do, looking for some flat womens sandals for the summer. I saw a pair of black slip-on thongs, that had a braided upper and a 2 1/2 inch "kitten type" heel, and they were in my size. They reminded me of some of the sandals I had seen in Argentina. I tried them on, they fit, and the next thing I knew I was in line making my purchase! I had NEVER thought that I would ever be caught in public wearing a pair of high heel womens sandals, but boy, was I wrong. When I got home I showed my new shoes to my wife and she laughed and thought I had gone nuts. Since then she has become quite comfortable with me in heels. From that summer day in 1996, I have become a regular wearer of high heel sandals. I now have about 30 pairs of heels and wear them out quite regularly. So Roxy, it is all Argentinas fault. Es la culpa de Argentina - gracia Argentina!!! Someday I hope to return for another visit.... Saludas a todo, Se vaya bien... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

When I went to Argentina, I noticed that most all of the women wore wonderful high heel sandals]

yes..surely Im one of them :D

Thank you, SF for posting this story.

we are so far away..but also near :smile:

Elegance is my second name