Hi To All

Hi everyone, Im Heather and female and quite a girly girl, Also very lucky in the fact that my partner likes me to where high heels, And tends to spoil me rather a lot by buying me shoes every few weeks, So now over the last 5 years that we have been together I have a collection of over 300 pairs of shoes and 35 pairs of boots, With heels upto 8 inch, In fact I dont think there are many pairs that i have that have heels of less than 4 and a half inch, My most fave of all though are my Louboutin slingbacks with 6in heels.

Hi Heather, Welcome to the site. Girly girls are very welcome... Your love of shoes and your enjoyment in wearing them is great to hear about. Have fun...

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is always great to have another female join this friendly little community and website. We're all anxious to hear more about your enjoyment of high heels. Welcome again.

Greetings Heather and welcome to this forum :-)

300 shoes and 35 boots. This is quite an impressive collection.

Do you have a dedicated closet to store all your shoes and boots ?

Amento that. A very impressive collection. Where do you keep them all

Welcome to the site, always good to have another lady join us

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Thanks for all the welcomeing messages, And to answer the question from partyshoes and danielp6406 my partner Barry has turned a spare room into a kind of walk in closet come dressing room for me, And if I do get to 1200 pairs Dr Shoe i think we will need a larger house LOL, When i work out how to post pictures on the forum i might just put some on as i also want to put an avatar up.