You pick!

ilikekicks

My new friend whom I met on my first adventure out wants to go out this friday. The weather has been warmer and I have even seen some folks in ' flip-flops '. After a few laughs and joking, I was given a few choices of what to wear. Honestly, I cant decide on any of them so I figure I would take a consensus of sorts to see what everyone else would wear. The pants were already agreed upon by her and I out of the other stuff that was there. Basically, theres no ' hiding ' with a pair of black boots with darker skinny jeans walking around Niagara Falls this time. Sure, were going up to the Falls again but this time Im taking my camera with me and were going to do some serious photo shooting as she is into Digital Photography as well. These are all ' Wild Pair ' except for the wedges. Those are MIA branded. I'll probably wear my white denim ' jean jacket ' with this. The present black T-shirt really doesnt cut it in these pics. I should have grabbed a white one or a collared shirt.. She took a quick pic of each pair on me then on one of them laying together. I wasnt allowed any ' dark ' colors. Thoughts?

post-30256-133522938668_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522938673_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522938677_thumb.jpg

post-30256-13352293868_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522938684_thumb.jpg

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

With that outfit, neither of them.

Agreed - none is suitable. A pair of light coloured strappy wedges, low mules, or even 'flatties' would be good with capri's. A lighter coloured 'T-shirt' would give you more flexibilty as well.....the dark green is far too much with those bottoms. Besides, I thought that your friend said you weren't allowed dark colours......

However, of the four available options.....the first pair of light coloured pumps are the most flattering.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

:( Hmm..

Agreed - none is suitable.

Time to dig more out.

A pair of light coloured strappy wedges, low mules, or even 'flatties' would be good with capri's.

The tag calls them ' jeans '!:wave: Those are ' Capris '? ( Im new to all of this, I think it shows :D Im sure there HAS to be something that fits what you have mentioned.

A lighter coloured 'T-shirt' would give you more flexibilty as well.....the dark green is far too much with those bottoms. Besides, I thought that your friend said you weren't allowed dark colours......

The t-shirt I'm wearing in the pictures wont be the attire that evening. A white top/jacket will be worn. She doesnt want dark colored shoes though.

However, of the four available options.....the first pair of light coloured pumps are the most flattering.

I think I need to dig out some more shoes and add more selections. The responses from the more informed ( being honest! ) seem to dictate a better choice here. :smile:

I looked for ' light colored strappy wedges ' and found these thus far : A pair of white wedges and a pair of ' houndstooth ' types with a pretty cool ankle strap. I have some digging to do still ( I swear theres 100+ pairs of shoes in boxes! ). Any improvement? There were some ' flatties ' but they were brown, black and ' Screaming glow in the dark pink '. Im sure theres more, I just have to keep digging. EDIT : Thanks pussyinboots! Its good to hear from the ' other side ' in a positive way here. :smile:

post-30256-133522938734_thumb.jpg

My honest answer is none of them. Go for a dark colour 3-4 inch heels, I would say ankle type boots or something simular.

life is not a rehearsal

I dont like the idea of flats as its supposed to be heels but.. Theres 4 more. Im about a quarter of the way up one wall of shoes so far. Most of them are black. I snagged the one black pair as it fit pussyinboots description of a wedge with straps ( kinda? ). Im hoping to find something like the black ones but in a different color ( white? ) but from the looks of it, theres a 2:1 ratio of black footware to other colors. The brown flats I actually wear all the time. they have a gel bottom to them and are extremely easy on the feet. After wearing steel shanked/toed safety boots all day long, its the next best thing to a foot massage. EDIT: Pussyinboots.. if you could post a link to a picture of what your saying would look best, please do. Thanks!

post-30256-133522938765_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522938888_thumb.jpg

ilikekicks,

I agree with pussyinboots here, a light-colored pair o wedge sandals would go great with those capri pants. Here's a link of the strappy "CARMEN" wedge which I got at Bakers a month ago in bone (neutral) and black. They are among my lowest heels at 4.75" but are super cumfy.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-186705-CARMEN.aspx?c=396

The "CARMEN" looks great with any kind of jeans; skinny, capri, bootcut, or boyfriend and you'll love the fit. You'll also nearly see all five toes so make sure they look nice! Tell me what you think.

HappyinHeels :smile:

Im trying to use something thats already here instead of buying anything. Theres nothing at all like the picture you posted Happyinheels. I guess it wasnt her ' type ' of shoe? :smile:

ilikekicks,

I agree with pussyinboots here, a light-colored pair o wedge sandals would go great with those capri pants. Here's a link of the strappy "CARMEN" wedge which I got at Bakers a month ago in bone (neutral) and black. They are among my lowest heels at 4.75" but are super cumfy.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-186705-CARMEN.aspx?c=396

The "CARMEN" looks great with any kind of jeans; skinny, capri, bootcut, or boyfriend and you'll love the fit. You'll also nearly see all five toes so make sure they look nice! Tell me what you think.

HappyinHeels :smile:

I love them. I have something similar but in a 4" heel very comfortable.

I dont like the idea of flats as its supposed to be heels but..

Theres 4 more. Im about a quarter of the way up one wall of shoes so far. Most of them are black.

I snagged the one black pair as it fit pussyinboots description of a wedge with straps ( kinda? ). Im hoping to find something like the black ones but in a different color ( white? ) but from the looks of it, theres a 2:1 ratio of black footware to other colors.

The brown flats I actually wear all the time. they have a gel bottom to them and are extremely easy on the feet. After wearing steel shanked/toed safety boots all day long, its the next best thing to a foot massage.

EDIT: Pussyinboots.. if you could post a link to a picture of what your saying would look best, please do. Thanks!

I like the blue and the white ones. Do you wear them out and with what.

Ok first let me say this I am by far no fashion expert. If I had to pick a pair it would be between 1,4, or 8. If she says you have to wear a heel then 8 would be out. The answers would be a little eaiser if you could see the color of the pants better.

I think the first pair are the nicest shoes, but they do look a little too formal with those trousers - a slightly more smart-casual pair of cropped trousers might go better, and a slightly darker colour (tan, light-brown/capuccino, or stonewashed blue denim) could provide some subtle contrast and work well with a top to match the colour of the shoes. Otherwise if you're sticking with lighter coloured trousers go for a white top. Hope you find a look that works for you.

If you like it, wear it.

I looked for ' light colored strappy wedges ' and found these thus far :

A pair of white wedges and a pair of ' houndstooth ' types with a pretty cool ankle strap. I have some digging to do still ( I swear theres 100+ pairs of shoes in boxes! ). Any improvement? There were some ' flatties ' but they were brown, black and ' Screaming glow in the dark pink '. Im sure theres more, I just have to keep digging.

EDIT : Thanks pussyinboots! Its good to hear from the ' other side ' in a positive way here. :smile:

The white wedges are very elegant and understated........nice.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"