Girliest shoe you have

jdmonto

Hello friends, just found this and had to show http://www.theamazingmodels.com/hotspot/fashion-show-events/1544/ Hope this link works.

Reading about it, I feel it’s time for me to make you guys aware about the world of men, where they enjoy slipping themselves in a pair of heels. The sensual, sexy shoes. As a point of fact it was men in the ancient times that started using heels and women followed the trend. Heels fashion evolved from men.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I like heels, specially the "girlie" ones, and the "society" says that all heels are for girls, I prefer to not say if any of my shoes are "girliest" then another. They are just mine!

But the pictures on this thread are very nice.

Other girly style...

Girls are too lucky

This is by far my favorite in this thread. Just beautiful, elegant, minimalist, sensible, fine pair.

Could you share where you bought it? Mouth dropped here...

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

All of my heels are girlie.

The more girlie they are, the more I like them.... :):)

I'm not shure if the sandals in my avatar are the most girlie of all but, as they are some of my newest sandals and I'm in love with them, here they go:

Golden stilettos, tiny little buckles with rhinestones, thin straps....

(by the way, when I buyed them I also buyed a smaller pair for my wife)

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I'm not shure if the sandals in my avatar are the most girlie of all but, as they are some of my newest sandals and I'm in love with them, here they go:

Posted Image

Those are very girlie. i must say I'm jealous you have nice looking feet as well LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought these gorgeous sandals 2 years ago on ebay; The seller site http://stores.ebay.f...9italiaboutique

I bought others in the same style here:http://stores.ebay.fr/settimocielo

Posted Image

Very nice sandals. Exactly what i purchase. Where have you buy them ?

Edited by vinheel

"Pair" is a collective noun and therefore treated as a singular

Yes - in both our countries!

Back on topic, most of my heels are fairly masculine, but I do have some feminine pairs, including one I purchased recently from Payless, and a pair of strappy sandals I bought about two years ago. I like wearing them when the heat's on and I switch to my shorter, knee-length skirt.

Don't know why. Just do.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 weeks later...

DeSalto, Those are girly indeed but they like they would bind my feet as those straps are pretty narrow. I love the bottoms though. If I remember right don't you live in Brazil or Brasil as I prefer to spell it? I remember when my wife and I were in Rio de Janeiro in 2010 I had never seen so many shoe stores in one city before. Thing is we went to Belo Horizonte and Curitiba and Porto Alegre and saw lots and lots of shoe stores. Brasil is a shoe universe for sure. Thanks for sharing your pictures. HappyinHeels

HappyinHeels, Yes, I' from Brasil (as brazilians spell) or Brazil as you write. And I'm from Rio also. Yes, there are many shoe stores here, for all tastes. I think that many brazilian women are kind of shoe addicted....lol Many of them, when sad, they go to a shoe store to buy a new pair (it's funny but it's true, believe me)...lol Did you buy any heels here ?

• 3 weeks later...

There are definitely many shoe stores in Brazil, but it is somehow difficult to find large women sizes and shoes are rather expensive as well... not to mention that big sizes avaliable are usually ugly... DeSalto, you're lucky to find such nice sandals, what size are you? Via Uno and most mainstream brands usually have sizes up to 40 (US 10).

• 2 weeks later...

They are brazilian 39 - EUR 41 - US 10. And you are right, most brazilian brands (but not all) sells heels up to this size. But heels are not that expensive: there are expensive pairs over EUR 200,00, but you can find nice pairs starting at EUR 20,00 and really great heels at EUR 50,00. These sandals costed me EUR 40,00 in a sale.

I got two pairs which are (in my opinion) more girly looking than others.

They are both girly but I think the wedge sandals are more feminine looking.

I agree. The stilletos are still feminine, but there's a lot of "power" designed into those. I have a similar pair of stilettos, low platform on a peep toe bootie.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I really love anything with a bow, the red satin courts with the bow knot are so delicate and feminine. I mostly favor heels with almond toe boxes. Here are a few more photos of some of my favorites. The white satin Badgley Mischka Caltons are a jewel in my collection. I love them and a nice comfy fit for such a high heel.

SOOO jealous! I wish i had smaller feet to be able to fit in those beautiful Badgley Mischkas. You and I have very very similar taste. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...