Girliest shoe you have

jdmonto

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By chance do you have another view of pair #2, the peep toes with the bow? I'd love to see what the whole shoe looks like, as the part shown is quite nice!

These are the only other views I have. I really liked this pair, but they finally wore out and I donated them.

post-31243-133522942835_thumb.jpg

post-31243-13352294286_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942921_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942945_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942972_thumb.jpg

These are the only other views I have. I really liked this pair, but they finally wore out and I donated them.

I like the bow and the cut of the shoe. Not a big fan of wedges personally, but I'd definitely wear those!

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say that all of my pairs are girly!!! Every pair of shoes and boots that I have with the exception of one pair all have stiletto heels and either rounded or pointed toes.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, it is quite correct to say "the pair is awesome. A pair makes it singular.

ie. "The ships are in the harbour, the fleet is in the harbour."

So is it , a pairs of shoe, a pairs of shoes, or a pair of shoes?

real men wear heels

Unfortunately, these are too tight for me. Instead of having US 10, I do need 11s but I'm replacing them. But I'm happy that my wife accepts them and she wants to see me more often wearing them;) By the way, last weekend we went outdoors of our apartment and went into some unattended place. The sun was raising up and we were having really fun time walking by Vistula river;) Obviously, wearing some high heels, haha:)