Oh Lord, yet another noob!

Hi there, Just joined as you can tell, somewhere close to 30, happy female by default though occasional tomboy and resident in Northern Ireland. I have been "into" heels for as long as I can remember, my mother used to wear them almost all the time when I was still a kid - and today one of her pairs (from back in the 80s) is now with me. Since she developed issues with her feet due to consistently wearing heels I am very careful and avoid wearing them all the time, but it's difficult. Usually, I tend to go more by overall looks than heel height - I prefer sloped heels and round toes for a vintage-y look - but have become more and more interested in really high heels. I could possibly pull them off, being only 5'4" and bizarrely am less accident-prone in heels than in flats. I have also had a dormant interest in ballets, just unable to justify that kind of expense for shoes I am not likely to be able to walk on. Other than that I have a major corset and vintage fashion kink and consider myself an all-round geek. Regards, Asenath