LovinHeels says Hi

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I have been a long time fan of this site. (I changed alias from Allez_rider.) I'm from Adelaide, Australia. We generally have some good heel shops around the place which I enjoy having a subtle peruse. This site has encouraged me to wear heels more often, even though I still keep it relatively private. My wife knows of my love for high heels, she buys them regularly for herself and for my enjoyment watching her with them on, but I have not really wanted to take the next step and let her know the full truth. I generally love high black stilettos and am also very fashion conscious. Its a pity the pointy toe stiletto is currently not the trend though! At some stage I'd love to put my Avatar up if possible.:smile: Cheers

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels will make you feel right at home at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon. There are several members here who are also from Australia.Welcome again.

Welcome back! always nice to greet another Aussie around this place! I'm also curious as to how much exactly your wife knows of your passion for high heels? it sounds like she just thinks you like seeing her in them, but you've yet to tell her you wear them? how do you think she would react if she knew?

Hi Heelguy, we went to an adult shop a year or so ago and she asked if I wanted to try some heels on. I was too nervous and so I didn't, but probably gave it away that I would have like to. If she found out? Well I think she would be good about it, but I get concerned of her tendency to let little secrets out when she drinks, so I probably won't take it further. Just enjoy my hobby privately.

• 4 months later...

Hi Heelguy,

we went to an adult shop a year or so ago and she asked if I wanted to try some heels on. I was too nervous and so I didn't, but probably gave it away that I would have like to. If she found out? Well I think she would be good about it, but I get concerned of her tendency to let little secrets out when she drinks, so I probably won't take it further. Just enjoy my hobby privately.

Ohh you so should'av taken your oportunity and tried them on!! it is daunting to begin with though, but once you get over that it becomes less and less of something you think as being so scary.

The same goes with her maybe letting your secret out, even if she did tell people about you wearing heels, i dont think their reactions would be bad at all, because the fact that she's telling them this secret and she's good about it would relax their reactions to it abit, and maybe even you could start wearing them out and about with her and the people who know in the future, it may be the perfect excuse to tell her, so she spreads the word without you having to face the person, and ponder over wether to tell them or not!

Just a thought anyway... :irked: