7+" heels

Luckyme

I am usually not much into platforms over 1 inch, but those are really cool boots you have there. Where did you get those and what brand?

Edit: A nevermind on the brand name request, after looking closer at the bottom of your boot I see they are from "1969" and found a lot of their stuff here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/1969-Italia-Boutique

Wow those are badazz!!!! How much were those!!!!

I don't remeber the exact cost but I won the auction well below the retail price. I also have another style of boots with more embellishments and a pair of the peep toe pumps coming this week. Both have the same heels.

Luckyme, Those boots look devine indeed!! The style is something I'd definitely consider buying and wearing to a great party or event. They sort of have that lapiazza look to them which is the famous store in Germany. Where did you get them?? Many thanks for sharing photos of your fantastic boots! HappyinHeels:wave:

These are among the most amazing boots I've ever seen! Congratulations, Luckyme! I especially love the elegant shape of the heel (very thin!), and the leather covered platform with the profile on the underside.