Skirts!

quidam

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

A pure fresh img of almost whole me ;)The skirt feels very good to wear. It's more light than heavy the furry on the floor is just one of my Maine Coon cats.

20160911_155815-1.jpg

Cute cat.  The skirt would look better with heels. :penitent:

The skirt looks better on you than the model in the picture on the sales web page.  Does it work with the shirt inside the waist?

Edited by Thighbootguy
added link

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

3 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Thank you. 

Yeah I know it would look better with heels, A pair oxfords in distressed leather maybe?

Haven't tested that yet but it would absolutley work :)

20160911_155815-2.jpg

What a cute fluffer.  Word of caution: Lap kitty, especially a fluffy one, on a black fabric skirt generally makes a mess, and with a skirt that long you will probably get a white fuzzy hem on the skirt as you walk by. :penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

26 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

What a cute fluffer.  Word of caution: Lap kitty, especially a fluffy one, on a black fabric skirt generally makes a mess, and with a skirt that long you will probably get a white fuzzy hem on the skirt as you walk by. :penitent:

I got one more fluffy kitty. I know what it takes to have a pair fluffers ;) the hair is all over the place :P 

3 minutes ago, CAT said:

Saturday  night out.  Outfit last minute thrown together. Love the skirt.!!!

image.jpeg

Booties ain't bad either.

Nice catch for a thrown together outfit.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A couple of days ago, I was doing some internet research on what to wear with with tan booties which I happen to have when I stumbled upon this more relevant and, in my opinion, more interesting picture about skirts and what shoes to wear with varying hem lengths. For those of us here who are into the full appearance and wear skirts like myself, you might find this to be most educational. By the by, I printed it out to keep handy for when I experiment with putting together outfits:

c600x4491.jpeg

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

3 hours ago, JeffB said:

A couple of days ago, I was doing some internet research on what to wear with with tan booties which I happen to have when I stumbled upon this more interesting and, in my opinion, interesting picture about skirts and what shoes to wear with varying hem lengths. For those of us here who are into the full appearance and wear skirts like myself, you might find this to be most educational. By the by, I printed it out to keep handy for when I experiment with putting together outfits:

Hey JeffB, print this one out also.  I didn't limit my selection to tan where the selection seemed a little low and short, but you get the idea. :rocker:

Real mini.jpg

Isn't Photoshop a wonderful tool. :penitent:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Hey JeffB, print this one out also.  I didn't limit my selection to tan where the selection seemed a little low and short, but you get the idea. :rocker:

Real mini.jpg

HA! You're a wacky guy, TBG! 

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

3 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Real mini.jpg

Jeff,,, great guide!  However I was a little disappointed on the selection of footwear to the left side of the chart of which as you all know the mini is usually a max for me and there were no pumps or boots  I just saw TBG's "modified" chart made me laugh and I said wow now the left column of the real mini is right up my alley!!!!! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JeffB said:

HA! You're a wacky guy, TBG! 

And here I put up a serious post and get labeled as wacky. :penitent:

Just kidding, humor was intended, but I did have @CAT in mind when I created the image.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

And here I put up a serious post and get labeled as wacky. :penitent:

Just kidding, humor was intended, but I did have @CAT in mind when I created the image.

Aren't we all a little wacky ???lol

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 25/11/2016 at 7:53 PM, CAT said:

Aren't we all a little wacky ???lol

Wacky....

Please do forgive me. I did a quick test to resample of one your photos CAT

Just wanted to see if it was possible to get some more colour info -- wanted to see them nice heels a tad better.

Just a test, inform me if such activity is not nice, and I will remove it.

Thank you!

lflsvdnlk copy.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, OldMountain said:

Wacky....

Please do forgive me. I did a quick test to resample of one your photos CAT

Just wanted to see if it was possible to get some more colour info -- wanted to see them nice heels a tad better.

Just a test, inform me if such activity is not nice, and I will remove it.

Thank you!

lflsvdnlk copy.jpg

It's all good and perfectly fine with me!!!!!   Here is a better pick from on Starbucks.  I can always just take a pic of the shoe if you want. I don't think my albums have just the heels.    Let me know!!!!  Thanks for the look 

image.jpeg.90f516c957ecca0f2dfcf51eb291984b.jpeg

On 12/09/2016 at 2:18 AM, CAT said:

Saturday  night out.  Outfit last minute thrown together. Love the skirt.!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice skirt.

Those shoes are amazing. What are they called and where did u get them? 

Im trying to find some more 4 inch + ankle boots. 

Edited by BFGheels

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not a skirt-wearer myself but I can see the appeal for those men who have the right figure and attitude and can co-ordinate their overall look.   A male acquaintance who is primarily a heel wearer but also likes close-fitting and 'shiny' leg-wear and other garments sent me this selfie for my opinion.   It seems to me to be a good combination of stilettos and skirt but not, perhaps, for casual street-wear.

What do others think?   Is it a good look and where would it be best worn (or not)?   What other garments would go well with this skirt and shoes?

Fpic1.thumb.jpg.4dc80664759fea671c752a1c55ed7b9c.jpg 

• Like 4

The skirt itself is made out of latex. Wearing this for daily wear would not be advised as the material can be damaged with relative ease and thus exposure is very likely. While it is a fascinating look and very erotic in its own right I would suggest that if you did get something like it that you get something in a stretch PVC so that it would be more durable in the daily environment. Of course then you'd have to take care of those horny folks hitting on you so be careful. Otherwise I think its a fantastic look if you can pull it off.

I️ think we can all agree that it’s not for going to the grocery store on the way hone from the office! Lol.  I have had done in the past and I agree it is a fragile material as I have gone thru a couple   Westward Bound is the place I have bought from.  I will say I have worn miniskirts in latex as I️ always go short but the picture is a joy look I would like to try!!!

On 07/11/2017 at 3:52 PM, hoborob said:

The skirt itself is made out of latex. Wearing this for daily wear would not be advised as the material can be damaged with relative ease and thus exposure is very likely. While it is a fascinating look and very erotic in its own right I would suggest that if you did get something like it that you get something in a stretch PVC so that it would be more durable in the daily environment. Of course then you'd have to take care of those horny folks hitting on you so be careful. Otherwise I think its a fantastic look if you can pull it off.

14 hours ago, CAT said:

I️ think we can all agree that it’s not for going to the grocery store on the way hone from the office! Lol.  I have had done in the past and I agree it is a fragile material as I have gone thru a couple   Westward Bound is the place I have bought from.  I will say I have worn miniskirts in latex as I️ always go short but the picture is a joy look I would like to try!!!

I am reliably informed that the skirt is NOT latex but a stretch PVC, and that such skirts are not uncommonly seen in the streets of London!   Clearly, PVC is indeed more durable.

Thanks for the comments so far.