Toerings

sscotty727

On a separate question, do any of you wear toerings and anklets? I have worn toerings, anklets with flipflops during the summer now for two years in a row. I used to hide them in sneakers, but about two years ago I threw caution to the wind. To be honest, I haven't seen too many guys wearing toerings, but I haven't gotten more than maybe a second glance from some people. Anyone else care to add to the experience?

I tried it once to try and straighten out a hammer toe--it didn't work too well, and hurt like hades. So I gave it up.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I started to wear toe rings (2 on the right foot, 1 on the left) early this spring. You tend to get a few comments from people mostly the women. The women think it is cool and most of the guys think it is gay, about what one would expect. If you buy properly sized rings and not those one size fits all ones they can be very comfortable. I have not taken mine off in over 4 months not even to exercise. IMHO toe rings and heeled sandles look very nice together. Chris

I have worn them a couple of times, but I don't really wear open-toed shoes ever, so it seemed a bit odd. I used to wear an ankle chain a lot, but that was me having a small rebel TV thing under my suit a few years ago. I haven't worn it much since. Balius, I was amused by your comments about 'women liked it, men thought it was gay'. I think you've managed to sum up most of the board there :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Toe rings and ankle bracelets are fun. My wife and both girls wear them with sandals in the summer. They really add a nice touch to a pair of well pedicured feet adorned with sexy sandals.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/bracelet.html

http://www.sexyshoes.com/toerings.html

Posted Image:lol::lol::lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually, I have been wearing my toe rings for over two years now, daily. I also never take them off. When I first started wearing them, I got the adjustable kind and hide them whenever in public or someone came over to visit. About 2 years ago, I got sized toe rings (http://www.chapmanjewelry.com/). The difference between an ajustable toe ring and a sized toe ring are enormous. I often forget I am even wearing the toe rings they are so comfortable. The adjustable would constantly pinch my toes and I would end up in major pain after wearing them with my shoes and socks. The sized ones feel just find, even with my shoes and socks, and even if I workout and run, etc.

Around that time I figured the heck with it and was tired of hiding the fact I wore them (I live in the east cost USA so even though it sound very tame, here it is very radical). Anyway, I wore the toe rings, anklet with sandals (men's) to Hershey Park with my family and no one even seemed to notice. Just this year I even wore them to Disney/Universal Park in FL and again no one said anything or noticed. Now I don't even think about hiding them. I just went to my doctor for a visit and wore them there and he just commented "Nice jewlery" and proceeded with the exam.

I am still working on the idea of heels in public though.

No toerings now, but I do have an ankle band (braided) as well as a gold fleck ankle bracelet I wear on occassion. The braided on is permanent (at least until is wears thin) and is made of thin suede straps woven together. It hangs low and tight on my ankle. I love it and it has a bit of sensuality about it. Got it in Hawaii and it is a symbol of another fetish of mine.

No toerings now, but I do have an ankle band (braided) as well as a gold fleck ankle bracelet I wear on occassion. The braided on is permanent (at least until is wears thin) and is made of thin suede straps woven together. It hangs low and tight on my ankle. I love it and it has a bit of sensuality about it. Got it in Hawaii and it is a symbol of another fetish of mine.

I have been wearing toerings all the time for 2 years now and an anklet for over 3 years. I also just made a new thing I am calling a footlet. It is made of hemp with bone colored beads and runs from the toe and attaches to a "anklet" (sort of like a belly dancer wears). If someone tells me how to post pictures I will take a picture and post it. Anyway, they are supposidly a female thing, but I have been wearing mine everywhere for about 3 months now and no one has said a thing.

• 2 years later...

You really gotta give a girl credit if she can wear a nice toe ring! But not all can get away with wearing them. A nice pedicure is needed or at very least, a good toe nail trim! If a person has hammer toes and bunions or and kind of toe or foot problem, then nix the toe rings. I have even seen some worn with day sheer hose and very sheer hose! Not bad in my opinion! And pretty much the same can be said for anklets, but I really don't mind any kind of nice leg, foot or toe jewelry, though. jay_nyca1

• 4 weeks later...

I have started wearing them and think they look nice, especially the large, plain silver ones. But no one else sees them. The male captain of a catamaran I was on last year for a snorkel and dolphin run was wearing a gold toe ring. No one made a comment, but my chrome polish got favorable comments from some girls.

I have seen a few guys wear toe rings before. AS I remember, both of them were just plain gold ones and I thought they looked OK. They both had sandals on I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I have worn anklets from time to time. I think I have liked and have worn more of the thin woven gold anklets the most. Theya re the most casual. I do have two others though. One is a one inch wide elastic-type rhinestone one that is more "dressy & riske" and a 1/2" wide vinal-type elastic one with small silver studs around it that is more for fun or for clubbing. I have also worn toe rings more regularly and have found the fitted ones to be 100 times better than the adjustable ones. I have two 14kt gold toe rings that I pretty much wear 24/7. One is solid style gold and the other is a woven type and I wear them almost all the time and only take them off if I am wearing narrow pointy toed heels or such because I don't like having them jammed into my other toes when I have those heels on. I love mine and have had to try a few on to make sure I got a nice tight fit. They should be hard to go on so they don't come off easily. Cheers!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Adeana,

I like your choice for toe rings! I've seen some girls & women with pretty feet and cute toes that can really pull off wearing a toe ring! Especially if you have a nice pedicure or nice toe nail color, to boot!. . . . :evil: It's too bad that the summer is ending!. . . .

jay_nyca1

"Stockings & Stillettos, 4ever!"