Problems at the Job!

True Story! I work on projects with a friend of Mine. He does plaster work and painting on homes. The area we work in is ' Well to do '. Most of the homes go for half a million US Dollars or better ( usually several million ). Most of the driveways have High end European cars ( Mercedes, BMW7's even an Austim once! ). The home we finished this week was very nice. We were working on an upstairs bedroom. The downstairs has a finished all hard-wood floor. The Woman of the house is single. She sends her 2 children out of state to boarding schools. Shes a CEO or something and had to leave us at her place to go to some meeting. She was wearing one of those Skirt-Suits that was very tailored. For a woman of 42 years.. She was drop dead.. Closest thing to what I would call a goddess! So.. were knocking out this old plaster wall and we hear a voice from downstairs ' Boys Im home '. Then the noise starts.. The heels on the hardwood floor.. Echoing.. I had to stop working. My Friend is a bit younger at 30. To say he has no experience with women is an understatement. He took over the family business at the age of 20 and has had no life at all since, not even a girlfriend! I just hear her strutting downstairs.. that noise of the heels striking the hardwood. What made it WORSE was her cellar is completely empty and it amplified the sound, all through the house. I had to just sit down. Thinking about what she was wearing, and then hearing the noise... My friend asks really quiet ' Whats wrong? ' I told him ' Man.. you dont hear that? You saw the suit she was wearing, know what she looks like.. and now shes gone and topped it off with a pair of heels? That doesnt distract you at all? ' He stopped working and talking as we heard her coming up the stairs to see how far along we were with her sons room.. Well.. hes the ' boss ', I'll let him do the talking. They were gabbing away and I just tried not to check her out.. It didnt work. Curiosity, ya know? Well.. I turned around and she had a big smile on her face.. " You like women in heels huh? " BUSTED! So.. my ' boss ' decided to just spill the conversation we had. I wondered if it could get any worse so I laughed and just explained that I believe women whom can wear a suit like she did and carry themselves as she does is very impressing to me. It shows confidence and obviously the position with the company she works for clearly demonstrates it. She must have liked the compliment because she ordered us lunch. :smile: . Later, when my friend was out in the truck, she had those heels off and came upstairs, I didnt know she was there.. She asked me if my wife wore heels. I explained that Im single and not looking/not presently interested in running around looking for ' true love ' or whatever its called these days. " Its a shame, Men whom can appreciate a woman and her fashion sense are very rare these days ". I should have given her this websites address. I dont think its rare, its just ' unspoken '.

• Like 1

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Theres more to it. We went back to finish the job today. Had to let the drywall compound harden overnight. Were up there sanding away.. here comes the chorus of those heels again. So.. I started laughing. My friend/boss asks ' Dude! Why dont you go talk to her! She seemed really cool yesterday, bought us lunch, laughed.. she doesnt seem like the uptight type! Whats the worst shes going to do, mention your here to help fix the house and not fix-up with her? ' I asked him " Why are you saying this? You starting to get a twitch too? " ' Hell yeah. You were right.. that sound.. I gave it a thought last night and.. well.. you were right. That is a sexy sound and thinking about it.. ' Odd situation. Boss telling the employee to fraternize with the customer on the job.. That doesnt happen to often in this ' correct ' society of today. So I waited till we were cleaning up and struck a conversation. She was smiles the whole time. She told me outright she wore heels again today just to see what my reaction would be. I laughed at the thought and asked her if she was a 24hr type of heel wearer or just on ' special events '. She asked if I could look at the downstairs hallway to see how long it would take or cost to re-finish the woodwork and stuff.. On the way there we went by her walk-in closet which she intentionally stopped at.. The Closet was 8.5 feet wide, 7foot ceiling and about 14 foot deep. There were 7 or 8 shelves on each of the walls loaded with shoes. All kinds. I couldnt put an estimate on how many pairs of shoes were in there. We never did get to checkout that hallway but shes going to have us back for some more work in 2 weeks and asked me for my number. She needs that wood floor re-finished as the shoes she wears have been leaving dents/impressions over the last 10 years. She paid CASH for the job we did and it wasn't cheap. Shes WAY out of my league! A head honcho at a firm that makes 6 figures a year, Drives a mercedes and lives in a very nice ' well to do ' neighborhood.. I'm just an average blue collar guy whom doesnt do anything special or prestigious. A ' Nobody '. I like it that way :smile: Maybe something will come of it but if it doesnt, no loss.

Theres more to it.

We went back to finish the job today. Had to let the drywall compound harden overnight.

Were up there sanding away.. here comes the chorus of those heels again. So.. I started laughing. My friend/boss asks ' Dude! Why dont you go talk to her! She seemed really cool yesterday, bought us lunch, laughed.. she doesnt seem like the uptight type! Whats the worst shes going to do, mention your here to help fix the house and not fix-up with her? '

I asked him " Why are you saying this? You starting to get a twitch too? "

' Hell yeah. You were right.. that sound.. I gave it a thought last night and.. well.. you were right. That is a sexy sound and thinking about it.. '

Odd situation. Boss telling the employee to fraternize with the customer on the job.. That doesnt happen to often in this ' correct ' society of today.

So I waited till we were cleaning up and struck a conversation. She was smiles the whole time. She told me outright she wore heels again today just to see what my reaction would be. I laughed at the thought and asked her if she was a 24hr type of heel wearer or just on ' special events '.

She asked if I could look at the downstairs hallway to see how long it would take or cost to re-finish the woodwork and stuff.. On the way there we went by her walk-in closet which she intentionally stopped at..

The Closet was 8.5 feet wide, 7foot ceiling and about 14 foot deep. There were 7 or 8 shelves on each of the walls loaded with shoes. All kinds. I couldnt put an estimate on how many pairs of shoes were in there.

We never did get to checkout that hallway but shes going to have us back for some more work in 2 weeks and asked me for my number. She needs that wood floor re-finished as the shoes she wears have been leaving dents/impressions over the last 10 years.

She paid CASH for the job we did and it wasn't cheap.

Shes WAY out of my league! A head honcho at a firm that makes 6 figures a year, Drives a mercedes and lives in a very nice ' well to do ' neighborhood.. I'm just an average blue collar guy whom doesnt do anything special or prestigious. A ' Nobody '.

I like it that way :smile:

Maybe something will come of it but if it doesnt, no loss.

It sounds to me like you may just be what the doctor ordered in her eyes. In her world sincerity is rare and precious as the only real difference between her world and the blue collar world is in her world people are nasty to one another in 'nice' ways. It will be worth it to hook up with her if this is possible just to gain some insight as to how her world works.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I encourage you to go ahead and make a move. Don't worry about not "being in her league" because she is showing you that it doesn't matter. Many women in her position are longing for a man who has nothing to do with their profession. If nothing else, let her know you're interested and tell her about your doubts. Let her tell you how she feels about it. I think I speak for many when I say we're pulling for you on this. You already know your boss is OK with it. What other signs do you need?

• 2 weeks later...

Could be a possible friendship there, you've been open and not pushed anything, she's extended the shoes subject knowingly, it could be just a tease but then a test how you are playing or behaving? Good behaviour could be the key, she's a high flyer needs to be safe with someone in your position, keep it cool and allow it to unfold, a little flirting at the right time could be what's needed. Good hunting. Al

If this is a true story, I say walk away from her. All it takes is her to utter the words "sexual harassment" and you are done. Whose side do you think the authorities/law will take? And she's got $$ to win her case if need be. Why would you compromise the safety and security of your paycheck for a possible piece of arse? There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I think we are of the same mind Kneehighs. I did stay away and Im glad for it. I had an adventure with a friend, ran into a group of her friends and am now sorta dating one of them. Its more an intellectual connection but.. kinda hard to reason out after 2 ' dates ', one of which was a stroll this past friday. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

ilikekicks,whatever you do,never sell yourself short.Probably the biggest piece of advice I got from my supervisor when I told him Im studying at uni.Im not saying go back to that lady lol,just dont sell yourself short because of your proffession when it comes to any lady. So never sell yourself short.Stand tall and take a leap of faith in anything you do :smile:

• 11 months later...

I'm so glad I popped over here to check out your story! Hot! Damn if it was me... well I think I would have risked the law suit :unsure: You must be quite the charmer, it really sounds like she was very in to you. Anyways, just working in that house with a room stuffed with shoes plus the hardwood floors must have been a lot of food for thought. Oh the possibilities of house like that!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Great story! Another envious moment of mine...I often hear these days pretty ladies say they have no clue why men are scared of them. I rather hope this is the case and not your paranoia. On the other hand if you have already started to date another girl perhaps, it's better to stay on that line. I'm also single one of the reason is whenever i got between 2 girls and i never managed to choose in time so both flew away. Anyway, wish you good luck!

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

On the other hand if you have already started to date another girl perhaps, it's better to stay on that line.

Well.. things between myself and an old friend took a wild turn and now my old friend is living with me and wearing a ring I bought her. :unsure:

Things do tend to work out when we least expect it :mecry:

I'm so glad I popped over here to check out your story! Hot! Damn if it was me... well I think I would have risked the law suit :smile: You must be quite the charmer, it really sounds like she was very in to you.

Charmer? I dunno. I was just a bit estranged at the time. She was more of a demanding type. She intentionally did what she did knowing what the effects would be. Some people love to tease, but it doesnt always mean they are interested. More often then not, they are playing a game, something I'm not at all into.

Anyways, just working in that house with a room stuffed with shoes plus the hardwood floors must have been a lot of food for thought. Oh the possibilities of house like that!

She had a wardrobe that would rival many.

"""Well.. things between myself and an old friend took a wild turn and now my old friend is living with me and wearing a ring I bought her. :unsure::)""" So it looks like congratulations are in order.