What do you ENJOY wearing Street Heeling (check all that apply)

b2please

Guys: Check all that you enjoy doing out in stores/ street  

2,031 members have voted

1. 1. Guys: Check all that you enjoy doing out in stores/ street

• 3" heel
    • 4" heel
    • 5" heel
    • 6" heel
    • Toe: Pointy! (quite feminine)
    • Toe: moderate point (somewhat fem?)
    • Toe: round (more masculine/ undefined)
    • Toe: peep toe (probably fem appearance)
    • sandal (probably fem appearance)
    • Heel: Stilleto
    • Heel: Block
    • Heel: wedge or other
    • Sound: Hollow/ Noisy is fine
    • Medium: Sounds distinctive in quiet place
    • Quiet: Stealthy
    • Vis: "On display" (like boots over pants leg)
    • Vis: showing at times- not hidden but not obvious
    • Visibility: Heel is covered by long pants

It all depends on how I am feeling and how long of a walk I want to take. First and foremost they will be stiletto's because I simply love walking in them!!! If I feel like going for a fairly long walk I usually wear 5 to 5 1/2 inch heels with a rounded or semi pointed toe. If I am up for a bit of a challenge and am only going for a quick stroll I sometimes wear a pair of my 6 to 6 1/2 inch heels, again rounded or semi pointed toe. I try to keep discrete while out and just enjoy the sound my heels make with every step! While in private the whole shoe has to show, I simply love to look at them when I am wearing them. Maybe oneday I might build up the nerve to show a bit of the shoe while out, but for now I just keep them hidden.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the mood and occasion, what kind of shoe I am wearing.

On a saturday morning, going to the bakery across the street, I would not wear 5" patent leather pumps. But while visiting the opera/ going to see a piece in theatre - it fits fine with the smoking.

My preferred net* height is 3.55 - 4.25" (~8,5 - 11 cm).

As you can see in my galleries (not updated/ complete):

"every day shoes": http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=99BBuLuE

higher heeled shoes: http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=mCmzuF9m

the real high heeed shoes: http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=nDkjKWIO

*: without plateau!

This is exactly what I'm trying to start doing.

I just bought 2 pairs of over 6-inch heels recently, and worn them both out at least once. No real reactions gained when I was out. But as I think back... maybe they're Not the best shoes to be wearing out-and-about, especially considering the arches on each (6 inch heel - 2 inch platform = 4 inch arch), and I definitely felt the pain afterwards.

Well... I guess it's time to put these peep-toe booties I have to good use ;D

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

Seems OK. I like comfy shoes when I walk in town. I prefer medium heel (n omore than 3"), wedges in the summer (see avatar) or, if I do have a lot of walking to do I wear ballerinas. No heel but cute!

I chose 5" Stiletto with pointy toe because this is the style I love. Visibility must be stylish - depending on the pants. With jeans I'll show more while with a pant suit mush less would be showing. The heel has to be quiet if I am to walk around my local area, but at home I like the sound of the heel on the tiles. (Who doesn't!):)

If I go street heeling I want something comfortable and easy-2-ware so I go on round or almond toes and classic heel, usually boots. This days I'm using a pair of 2.5" boots that are like being barefooted. I have other pairs that are same type, but with a 4" heel and are also cool for everyday use.

3in heel - the only high heels I own (cowboy boots)

Toe -pointy!/moderately pointy - IDK its kind of both/I don't really know what counts as fem.

Heel: block/other - cowboy boot walking/underslung heel its not a straight down block like a GoGo boot, nor is it a wedge as it is not linked to the sole

Sound: noisy is fine - if anyone complains they can stick it :irked:

Vis: showing at times- not hidden but not obvious - I wear my jeans long, but when I wear business trousers, or go to put the trash out in my pjs the heels show.

I don't know if I could do 5 in heels daily but I have hardly taken off my boots since I got them on Wednesday (slept in them on the first night, LOL).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

adz302003, wedges with bootcut trousers is a lot like my first heeling in public too. As my confidence grew and I've worn stilettos, peoples reactions don't seem to be that much different (the odd double-take from the few who notice, but mostly no reaction at all). Eventually you'll wear the wedges again not because it's a compromise but simply because you like the style. The biggest step is the first one and you've done that. I admit I've stuck with bootcut trousers so far, but I'm feeling like skinny jeans and stilettos isn't too far off now.

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Always a sexy pump, and never below 4.5 inches. First time was such a thrill, early on a Sunday morning, slipped into a pair of whorishly trashy white 80s Ruth Fesl pumps while waiting for a Tube train, tottered confidently onto the train and spent a good two hours on the journey, having to change trains and walk through the stations several times, before reaching my destination and strutting up Oxford Street in them, with otherwise male attire. And now I just can't stop, usually in a pair of Burlesque Blue's five inchers.

I'm backing on down to a 3" heel. I've done 5", but my bones can't take it anymore.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Boots with 3" block heels with bootcut jeans are the safes way to go, but I much prefer to wear stilettos with a bell-bottom jeans that is slightly shorter than my bootcuts and allows to see a little more of the heel.

• 3 months later...

I checked most of the boxes, but some of the boxes are just on my "wish list"...Would love to expose more of my boots and skinny levis, but my confidence hasn't reached that level, hopefully soon....I love block heels boots as well as killer stilettos with pointy toes...Haven't met too many boots I can't fall in love with...D

• 1 month later...

Boots with 3" block heels with bootcut jeans are the safes way to go, but I much prefer to wear stilettos with a bell-bottom jeans that is slightly shorter than my bootcuts and allows to see a little more of the heel.

Snap! 4" stiletto boot. Bootcut or flares. Heels visible.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik