New here/ Great life

Gothikaheels

Hey guys, iv been reading this forum for about a year now, and i love it, i get all my info. about heels and wearing them here, so its been fun reading them, and iv finally decided to start posting, im 15, i live in kingwood texas, im a sophmore in high school, and im gothic with a girlfriend who loves to wear heels with me!!! with me dressing like i do, it was no problem wearing heels, i can wear platforms, 7inch heels, whatever; without anyone questioning me, because of the way i dress. at first i started out wearing huge pants and hiding my heels, my girlfriend knew, and some of my good friends knew, but it was a good idea, then when i started weareing 7inch heels and platforms they wouldnt hide heels so i just decided to wear them out in the open and noone questions me... im having a great time in high school, my mother doesnt care, and my father lives 3 states away so its a great time for me, i wear heels everywhere, im also into miniskirts but thats later for me, im still in the closet with miniskirts if anyone wants to chat AIM me on XPalSolaris im always on

Hay welcom to the board!!! As for the skirt thing, my GF and I drove past a young man wearing goth stile clothing. He happened to be wearing a black knee length skirt with the out fit and he did not looked bad at all. To bad that I was driving past him and not walking past him in a pair of my high heel boots. I wonder what kind of reaction he would have had? :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

well, most goth's arent as mean and cruel, they are usually very accepting, everyonce in a while you get a hard ass trying to be "cool" but other than that, goth's accept anything, accept gays... kinda hard too for anyone but we (ill refer goths as "we") wear more feminine clothing, like platforms for example, or skirts, sometimes for attention, usually what it is, or just because we like to. me, i do it because i like to wear heels, its kinda a fetish for me also. if you live in the us, go to your mall and look for a store called Hot Topic, they carry many boots, platforms, usually ranging from 2-7 inch heels, like i have a pair of stilleto heels with a 2inch plat and 5 1/2 heel that i wear with a pair of pants with vinyl straps hanging from them,(the boots are patent, looks almost the same)

Yeah, I had some gothic friends in high school and they were all cool too. At that time, ten to fourteen years ago, Goth was refered to as "mod". There was one guy that wore black dresses on a regular basis and nobody gave him any trouble. I really did not belong to any particular group in high school but I suppose that I identified the most with the gothic crowd. You are fortunate because at that time I had a hard time even admitting to myself that I was wearing heels. Enjoy it now. I wish I had enjoyed it more then. :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Actually, the Goth thing was a big thing when I was at University. I was a little gothic myself, but at Uni it was quite a big thing, so I just carried on with my basic style, which wasn't really any tribe, but just me. One thing I regret is that I didn't make more of the freedom I had at Uni. If I was back there now, knowing what I know now, I'd use that freedom!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"