Hi everyone!

Hi, and thanks for keeping this great site up. I'm a guy from norway, shoe fetishist with a particular interest in boots, and everything with heels. I enjoy wearing them as well as seeing them on others (to me there is nothing more sexy than a woman in high heel boots, unless you add a corset as well). I currently have 10 pairs of shoes, from 4 inches up, 8 pairs of boots mostly 4+ inches, and 3 pairs of ballet boots. I occasionally wear them public, plus most of the time around home. Currently my 3 inch suede wedge boots see the most use outdoors since they are pretty hard to spot, and ok on wintery road conditions. 5 1/2" stiletto boots on icy sidewalks in the city makes for quite a show, i promise you that...... I'll stop it here, more to come later. See ya!

Welcome to the site, hope that you will like it on here, I think that you have come to the right place, as for ballet heels you are doing well, I can manage 5 inch pumps, but to be honest I think I would really struggle in ballet heels, do you ever go out in them (During the Summer?) Once again welcome

• 1 month later...

Hi again, sorry for being a bit late in replying. A lot has been going on here and not much time was left for high-heeled activities. At least outdoors. That changed yesterday, me going out for a day with a girlfriend to a museum and to eat, wearing my usual 4" black suede wedge boots. Under the jeans, i did not dare show them off more. Up until entering the museum i wore a pair of 5" wedge sandals, wonderfully comfortable, but i felt they were too noticeable. The place was extremely crowded in places. Someday..... Got to get my courage worked back up. If anyone noticed, they did not show, and the sandals would have been more comfy on such a hot day. And somehow i've gotten a thing for wedges these days, that hang comes and goes with time. Good thing i have a few of them too. Keep it up folks.

That sounds like a cautious but really enjoyable visit to the museum, and great that you have a supportive friend to share it with. When you're able to post photos we'd love to see what your wedge boots and sandals look like.

If you like it, wear it.

Well, yes, it was a cautious but enjoyable museum trip. What i choose to wear outside unfortunately depends a lot on my self confidence in general, which isn't too good these days. Hence the long period between my two posts. My female friend tries to help me overcome things as best as she can, so saturday was another day out in the public. After dark as it was extremely hot, but i chose the sandals this time. After shopping alone earlier in the day wearing my black suede boots. We met a few folks along the way, and as usual nobody took notice. I guess i'm a bit paranoid at times. So far the only reactions i've had are positive, and they've been from the women. That includes my pair of lace-up black suede 5,5" stiletto boots. I love those, and have been wearing them public during winter. As for pictures, i do have my shoe collection up on the net on another site, but i'm not sure linking to them would be appropriate as we're talking about fetlife here. If anyone wants a link they can send me a pm. In the mean time i'll just wait until i'm allowed to show off my heels here.