Blue 8" platforms

Jabble

Does anyone know where I could find this pair of high heel platforms but in blue?

http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?div=1_PLEASER&dpt=40_HIGH_P&ctg=&STYLE_CD=FLAMINGO-809&PROD_CD=FLAM809%2FB%2FM

They are eight inch heels and very common in black, red, white, and clear. I do have a pair of black ones which I wear a lot. I really would love a pair in blue though. It would be a medium blue, not a sky blue or so dark a blue that they look nearly black. I'm talking about that good medium blue.

Thank you.

You would probably have to email Pleaser to get a special request, if they allow or even do such things. Black, red, and white are all they usually offer, although a color like blue would serve as a good alternate. Otherwise, you should take the search elsewhere, onto sites that do custom orders altogether. But expect prices to be very, VERY high.

Formally "HHDude"

Jabble, I took a peek at eleveneast.com which does custom orders. I clicked on various shoes and looked at the color selections and they are, for the most part, limited to either baby blue or royal blue which is too dark. There were, however, two I clicked, the K-0042 and K-340, where a color choice was electric blue which is a good medium blue. I have a cute pair of "Victoria" suede pumps with 5.6" heels in electric blue which matches an electric blue jacket worn over a black sleeveless dress so I know the color. The probelm I saw is that the bottom is not offered in electric blue but the two other blue colors. ANother option is to find a dealer who handles custom orders. A friend of mine runs a shoe store in Chicago that does this and he works with different shoe cobblers like Karo's (which the K before the number stands for) and I have seen many wonderful things happen. About four months ago, I had a pair of wedges made with a 7" heel, all out of genuine cork but not with the usual ankle strap but as a slingback!! Ran about $140. You may want to have the platform covered in some sort of medium material like leather or suede and that way it would all match. Covered heels have become VERY fashionable. I don't where you live otherwise I'd direct to go to his store but any store specializing in high heels or fetish heels should be able to do this. Many people bring their own fabric and a shoe can then be made to the customer's specifications within certain limits. There is a difference between specialty shops and retailers. PM me and I can tell you more. HappyinHeels:wavey: