Halloween Party 31st October, 70 Ford Street, Kettering UK

Firefox

That's one party I'd really like to go to. It should really be a "hoot." I hope someone takes a lot of pictures. It would be great to see what costumes ya'll chose to wear.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

sounds like it's going to be a great party :lol: I'll be there !! wait a minute, I live there !!!!! :lol: Doesn't bother me if the address is public as everyone round this neck of the woods either knows about the party or the fact I wear heels in public. :lol: Anyone wishing to come, reply here :cry: Personally I would like to see everyone turn up, but it may be problematic for some of our international members. Anyone making the trip to our little island will be made very welcome :) See you at the party!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll certainly try to make it. Good opportunity to meet folks I've only spoen to electronically. Any decent cheap accommodation nearby ? Parties and driving home aren't such a good combination IMHO ...

• 3 weeks later...

Firefox phoned me in the middle of the clear-up (the "morning after the night before") and said it was great. Francis and Jackie had apparently done a wonderful decor in their house - spiderwebs, ghosts etc. etc. Firefox has also posted on Jenny's forum that he wore Cowboy heels upon arrival, slim higher heels forv the later dancing, and trainers for the following morning's clear-up! Maybe he could add to that second-hand report (I couldn't go) or Francis might tell us more! Any more reports from that party, or any other Halloween celebrations worldwide? Huh? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The best Halloween party I have ever been to!

A few highlights:

£150 worth of fireworks, some gigantic. Fantastic Halloween decorations. Large Bonfire with ceremonial burning of "Mr Tony Bliar". As much booze as you could drink. Professional Disco with Dr Busker. Loads to eat. Lots of interesting people. Only Me, Francis, and Nikk made it from the board though, but still a great time was had :(

WOW! What a bash! From the looks of things, an awful lot of "unpreparing" had to be done the following morning. :rofl: Thanks for the pictures and report. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Many thanks to Francis, Jackie & friends for a great evening; great to meet you all and let my hair down :( Sorry I had to head back and couldn't help you guys out on Sat, but hope to meet up again begfore too long

Glad you enjoyed yerselves; I really would have come but a friend from my history/archaeology discussion forum had a house warming party implemented thru Halloween and I really had to go to that one though probably rather tamer than yours. No fireworks only tombstones in the back garden eerily lit by lanterns and about 3000 plastic spiders everywhere in the house. And I promise I would have worn higher heels than the 3ins boots I wore on Friday. /I

/I

Well !!! What a night!! Although a large number of people didn't turn up for whatever reasons, the people that did make it had a terrific time! The night started fairly subdued with us wondering how many were going to turn up. Dr Busker arrived around 6:30 to set up his disco equipment. He did want to stop over the night, but his wife was ill and he had the kids in tow, or we'd have been treated to him on his squeezebox until early hours of the morning. Lots of drinking, dancing and general hilarity as we burnt Tony Blair and attempted to destroy the neighbourhood with our relatively small arsenal of fireworks. I say relatively small as I would have liked more. :( But's that's just me! Nikk turned up and I was glad he made the trip. Looks like he enjoyed himself as well. After the general populace had gone to bed, we had to turn the volume down, but that didn't stop the fun. My brother had decided that we should dress up and have a laugh, so out came my tights, skirt, top, white wig and thigh high boots, add a spiky collar and I was ready. A few hours later, Nikk said that he had arranged a taxi to take him back to a B&B despite our invitation for him to stop. We continued the drinking until some time early (I think about 3:30am) and made our way up to bed. My brother and his girlfriend decided that they wanted to watch Matrix Reloaded, so we sat up and drank more beer! Next morning Firefox helped with some aftermath, namely the pots while my brother dried up. We continued to clear up the devastation and pulled most of the decorations down. Time to pack them away for next years bash! A pity that others couldn't make it, you missed a great party, but maybe next year, if I feel like it, we'll have another one :(