New Glam Heels

secondreaper

Hi all, still getting used to the forum and how all this works, I am in desperate need of some help with locating some heels, I am in love with BEBE heels and wedges, I was curious if there were any other makers of such style footwear, I am familiar with LAMB, Guess, BEBG, BetsyJohnson, ect. Im looking for Sky high wedge heels, and plats, these are my favs............Please help me thanks

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Don't forget Ellie Shoes.

www.ellieshoes.com

Thanks soo much for the links, I love the La-piazza-higheels.com, but im still looking for more of a high fasion type heel store or clothing store with a vast array of shoes. I own several paris of pumps and plats, mainly fetish shoes but I want to find some ore like BEBE and LAMB have but from the UK.

On the designer subject; does anyone have the wish more shoe makers would produce shoe sizes over us size 11? How about just create a line of the same shoes for mens feet sizes and shapes..? Just a thought; And I am sure all of us have it.

Yes, yes, yes! There are so many nice heels and high wedges in sizes up to 10 or 11, but little available over that. I have some high heel wedges from Karo, Payless(!), and Pelle Moda, all in size 13, and all with a low platform but high heels. Unfortunately the Pelle Modas are a little too large and don't want to stay on - should have gotten a 12, but they are not produced any more and are long gone. I get frustrated looking at the nice, fashionable shoes in stores and online places which aren't made in large sizes, from expensive Louboutin, etc. styles to less expensive ones from Bebe, Shoes.com, Endless.com, Nine West, etc., or cheaper places like Ami Clubwear.