How to make Ballet Heels more extreme

Waisted_Giraffe

All

You may remember Imelda from this forum; she now has a website by the name "Commando in Heels" where I have previously linked to her Ballet Heels website regarding stress balls for toe padding.

Well, you may be interested in seeing a preview picture of a pair of her latest modified ballet heels, here; http://suzanziballetheels.com/2011/03/09/sneak-peek-special-ballet-boots-draft-entry/ the picture has been watermarked and is a collage, howebver what yo are looking at is a new longer red pencil heel and a pair of curious "legs and hooves" under the toe.

Not sure what I think but am looking forward to seeing her walking in them.

If you go to the main site there are plenty of videos of her in extreme and ballet heels

Richard

Sorry, I don't know if it's my screen, I couldn't make it out for all the heavy watermarking...

Top to bottom, left-hand and right-hand sections of the image....look for the pencil thin RED heels she has stuck to the boots....!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 months later...

All

further to my first, find following link to a video of the extreme ballet heels; http://suzanziballetheels.com/2011/08/15/special-ballet-heels/

Doesn't matter what you think of the execution but the idea and walking in them I think is very impressive - only slight shame that the.......well I'll let you see......seem to bend under the weight.

The following video of her walking through town is just as impressive, although as with all her extreme heels she modifies them so the heel shaft isn't really doing a great deal......therefore she walks around truly en-pointe; a) solves the ankle flexibility issue but :irked: requires stronger ankles and feet to maintain the en-pointe position.

R