Brantano stores in London

Robert

Hello all, I'm going for holiday to London in a week and I want to visit one or two of the stores of Brantano. I've been on their website and it isn't clear for me where they are. The little maps on their page is in my opinion too small and when I try an adress in a streetfinder website then it tells me it cannot find that location. I see there are only two stores in London, I thought Brantano was a more common store chain. Are there any stores near the City of London? Who can help me please? Robert

The only one in the London area is in the Lakeside Retail Park, Thurrock (not the shopping centre but nearby). A trip there might be nice if you have wheels but getting there by public transport would be a chore that would not be worth the effort in my opinion unless you especially wanted to visit the shopping centre.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Brantano is new on me as well and, I was looking and agree with you, the store locator function on their webby is worse than useless. There does appear to be a second one in Ponders End, Enfield which is barely London. There are three more out to the north west in Ruislip, Greenford and Borehamwood and others in the home counties. Depends which route you are heading in from. Large 'retail shed' type shopping doens't exist in the inner part of the city at all.

/I

Brantano is new on me as well and, I was looking and agree with you, the store locator function on their webby is worse than useless.

There does appear to be a second one in Ponders End, Enfield which is barely London.

There are three more out to the north west in Ruislip, Greenford and Borehamwood and others in the home counties. Depends which route you are heading in from.

Large 'retail shed' type shopping doens't exist in the inner part of the city at all.

As far as I know, the point of retail shed shopping is that it doesn't exist in the inside of the city. There are fantastic places to go shoe shopping in the city - I just wish I hadn't been so lost when I found them. There's always Carnaby Street, a quite famous location, and there's lots around. Why not just ask a local resident for directions?

Alternatively, Borehamwood, Enfield, Ruislip and Greenford are easy to reach on the train, and you can probably get taxi or bus to the retail parks from there. I'd probably have a go at just asking locals and wandering around, myself.

Best of luck with it!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Borehamwood one is now closed :lol: it closed about a month ago now...

Did it :lol: ? I was meaning to ask you about that... :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"