Will my girlfriend like this shoe?

KystelLusson

Personally, I don't much like them. I prefer my heels higher, and red is a colour that attracts attention - but honestly....don't you know her tastes? How long have you been together..? What are the 'everyday' fashions where you live?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Really need more information. Given that they'll really low heels (1 1/4" - 1 1/2" max), I'm guessing your g/f isn't into heels now, but you're trying to get her into them? If that's the case, then I'd offer my standard recommendation for new heelers: about 2" - 2 1/2" high, block/chunky heel, with some ankle support (boot or bootie). Assuming she's not a heel wearer now, it could be more because of the instability of a stilletto heel, and not the height. If you start her with something that's more stable to walk in, you might have a better chance of getting her into heels. Then it's just a matter of 'moving into thinner, stilletto heels.

Without more information about your girlfriend, it's hard to say whether she will like them or not. If she prefers a higher heel, then I would say no. If she enjoys a simple, pretty, and comfortable (comfort being the key word) shoe that she call also wear is a semi-formal situation, this might work.

I still maintain that a good activity is to spend time doing things with the one you love. Going shoe shopping with him/her is one of these things, especially if you want to know more about the other's affinity for heels. A gal discussing with her guy what heels he wants to wear is just as important as him talking with her.

• 2 weeks later...