first pics

mickeyunc

before i post new pics what is allowed and what is not? How about a bikini bottom and pantyhose high heels

Take a look in the rules. If you wouldnt see somebody in the street like it, then its not suitable for here.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

So far, all we have seen is some girl from the waist down.... What about the guy that keeps making these posts?

Looking at the hairy knuckles in the pic laying on the bed.. I doubt thats a woman.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, Lets try this. I have 2 pairs of high heels both of which are at least 5 inches and 2 skirts in the pics both of which are mini skirts. Which ever combination gets the most choiches i will post pics on Friday, also any pose you might like to see. Fair enough

post-1741-133522937979_thumb.jpg

give me more heels

Mickey, it's not me that is against it, I have no issues with it whatsoever. I thought your pictures were good in fact. I have posted some such pictures here of myself in the past. So what is your point? I said he is not in favor of it and was explaining his comment, that is all. There have been times the mods have removed some CD pictures, but you are correct there are pently more pics here like that. Anyway, moving on... :smile:

White shoes and black hosiery never works.

I think that's an over-generalization, at least when it comes to women. White shoes and black hosiery can sometimes work and can sometimes fail depending on the overall look.

HERE is an example of where it works.

A World War II Pin Up outfit would work.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.