passion des talons hauts

" Hello to everyone , my passion for high heeled boots starts when i was 11 and since then i got 10 pairs of boots , i love to wear them at home and in public (with discreet heels ) . Thanks for receiving me with you ." Yes, please keep it in English, thank you.

bonjours à tous , ma passions des bottes à talons hauts a commencé à 11 ans et depuis je possède 10 paires de bottes , j'adore les porter à la maison et en public (avec des talons plus discret). Merci de me recevoir parmis vous

Hi and welcome !

My first post was like yours : in french . "TECH" will soon ask you to post in english . If you don't mind i propose a translation of your introduction for the other members here . I try to do my best .

" Hello to everyone , my passion for high heeled boots starts when i was 11 and since then i got 10 pairs of boots , i love to wear them at home and in public (with discreet heels ) . Thanks for receiving me with you ."

Be welcome here , always nice to have a new french boots lover . Tell us what kind of boots you have and how high etc...