Nike Air rift for men - yes or nay

Gudulitooo

Hello all, I saw last year in summer a couple of guys wearing the Nike Air Rift sneakers. They looked good in them. Would you wear them also ? Looking at these guys from some distance, they had seem to wear mjs or flat pumps (especially one that was wearing white socks / black sneakers), I was puzzled. Yet when they approached it was clear it was sneakers and that's all. Bye

That's nothing new. Mine must be at least ten years old and they were available in men's sizes and they have split toes, the only reason I bought them. Ordinarily I wouldn't be caught dead in trainers.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes I learned these shoes were on the market for years. But I had never seen a guy wearing them until last year. And after I spotted the first one, I looked in shoe stores to find a pair without finding anything approaching. Only months later I found a reference on the internet that it was Air Rift sneakers. Seems that they have to be bought from the internet at least in my country, or very rare to find in stores. :silly: Do all the models have splitted toes ?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That is another thing that is enough removed from fashion boredom to get my interest but when I went to the Nike store and saw the $85 price that really put them low on my priority list. Anyway have started to make my own and that project is coming slowly.