High Heels - Opened Toes - Backless

Springolator I grew up in the years your speeking of. Born in 1940. I have seen a lot of fashion in those years. In the 40's and 50's people dressed very well. Woman did not go shopping with there wair up in curlers nor did they wear anything torn or ragged. If they were poor and did noy have the greatest of clothes they at least made an attempt to look as well groomed as possible. Then the MOD LOOK came along and ( the young people ) tried to out grunge each other. I hated the Hippy era. I lived near Berkley, going to collage in the late 60's early 70's. We will have to talk in person if you want to discuss the Hippies. As time moved on (thank god ) the fashion world moved bace to high heels and nicer clothes and better grooming. The worst of it is, the other day on TV, I saw some bitc_ wearing something that looked like bell bottom pants that dragged the ground. You could not see her feet, shoes, anything. It may have been J. Anaston, Not sure. Do I remember Springolators ? Sure do. Can't say they were my favorite but at least they were a nice mid-heel shoe. Mike