New Ultra High Heels Order

Tahira

Do you love the Style ?  

311 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love the Style ?

Yes, as I've told Emma before now, she has got impeccable taste! Why not listen to Emma, keep the shoes (a 107% knockout!) and get rid of all the clutter attached to the top of the heel-upper. A sharp razor blade would do the trick very nicely. Would love to see pictures of these stunners being modelled once all the strappy stuff has been thrown away. They will the be a mega-knockout! A MEGA knockout! Nay, a MEGA, MEGA knockout! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Ladies and gentleman keep in mind that those ankle straps are detachables, and I can hide the string of the support strap under my sole feet. Why should I could them with a razor blade and besides I have two similar pair of heels with big straps.

Although I voted YES, I must explain my vote. The pumps themselves are in the style and color that are my absolute favorite. When I choose to add an ankle strap, I prefer a narrow one no wider than 1/2". And all of my straps are removable, just like with these pumps. A small loop of leather behind the heel holds the straps in place. Tahira, your pumps have such a dark black color that is non-reflective. Are they made from velvet ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ: Tahira, your pumps have such a dark black color that is non-reflective. Are they made from velvet ?

Yes, those Stilletto are Black Velvet and chose them like that because I have too many patent pumps. I ordered them today this morning and I have to wait for about 1 or 2 month to have them.

Sorry to be contrary, people, but I adore (if I may be permitted to use that word) laces, and that ankle strap with the laces really does it for me. As also the velvet (would prefer black suede leather). The heels are about 1" too high, though.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

There's an add on Perth TV at the moment for the new season shoes (summer is just around the corner) showing girls walking up the beach from the ocean with stripes curling around their legs, some as far up as their knees. The stripes are caused by the girls wearing shoes with laces that curve up their legs while being worn in the sun so they have brown legs where the laces have not covered their skin and fairly white else where. Jeff

Well Azraelle, NO heels are too high for my taste! Anything from 4" to the sky gets my vote (as long as platforms are absent - they are cheating!). And Tahira, thanks for pointing-out that those shoes of yours are 'convertibles' with a straps or no-straps option. In that case, GREAT, and please forget my hasty remark about the razor-blade! an unreservedly unadulterated 107% shoe!!! However, just as an afterthought, my own razorblade has been one of my best tools as far as improving my own collection of shoes is concerned. Simply, sexy elegance is what turns me on most, and the more bows, straps, platforms, patterns, frills appear, then the more it takes away from the stunning concept of the classic high-heeled shoe. I've removed many a slingback or quarter-strap to reveal a much better-looking mule, and many a bow or frippery bo reveal a classic, sleek, high-heeled court. but then, that's only my taste as a street-heeling guy, and I'm aware that "buttons and bows" etc. often appeal to others as making the shoe look more 'girly'. It's good that we all have different tastes, otherwise life would be so dull, wouldn't it! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan wrote:

I'm aware that "buttons and bows" etc. often appeal to others as making the shoe look more 'girly'.

Well put, HF. I believe this aspect of "feminine" foot wear is the least appealing to most heel wearing guys. Concept that goes a long way to answering the question of why we mostly prefer the looks of classic pumps or plain boots.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

why not order them directly from leatherworks?

I could buy them from Leatherworks as well as from www.archenemys.com , but they dont have the in Black Suede or Velvet. Like I said I have too many patent pump, but thank you for your point Trolldeg. :lol:

MK, Lee, Azraelle, Jeff, Ruud, Heelfan and Bubba

I want to thank you for your comments, so that means you all care about what I buy and I appreciate your opinion. After all the voting is getting a majority who loves those heels. Thank you guys. xoxoxoxoxo.

I like the style, and I like the big ankle strap. As Ruud said, nice with padlocks too, for the extra bondage look. I'd buy them, but I'm not sure how much wear I'd get out of them. (Actually, they'd probably be 'borrowed', especially if I bought them in one particular colour :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I could buy them from Leatherworks as well as from www.archenemys.com , but they dont have the in Black Suede or Velvet. Like I said I have too many patent pump, but thank you for your point Trolldeg. :lol:

actually, they do. leatherworks offer most of their footwear in suede. and since la piazza orders from leatherworks (the product name is the same), then there should be no problem.

I think they're great, and yes I would wear them. I don't have anywhere to wear them, I know, but if I did, I would. Just another goal to add to my ever growing list of dreams that seem to be escaping my grasp. But with luck and effort, I'll get there. Some day... I need some sort of Goddess seal of approval symbol. That would be neat.

Idol shows are everywhere these days. There have been two American Idols, one Canadian Idol, and I think in Britain is was Pop Idol? Regardless, yes, the girls do tend to wear some nice heels. It's fun to watch and see what the music trends are, and then recognize something I may have seen on a web site somewhere and wished to purchase. But the shows become boring and repetitive after the first run, for me. Tune in, see the fashions, find some crime drama to watch instead. :lol:

I think they're great, and yes I would wear them. I don't have anywhere to wear them, I know, but if I did, I would.

Some day...

I need some sort of Goddess seal of approval symbol. That would be neat.

Oh Laurie, I would be your number one fan in line if you would wear those heels. But , geessssh those shoes are pretty expensive, if they would say buy one and get another one free then it would be nice to share. Giggle.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great shoes, the heels are extremely high, the laces look very good too.

I want to see some pictures with these pumps on your feet.

Unfortunately I couldn't get them, I put that order in the year 2003 if you checked the thread it shows the date on it. The reason is because their website where I placed the purchase didn't take it. I was so dissapointed.

Absolutely fantastic heels. Hope you receive them in the time promised.

I am still waiting for mine.

I hope you get yours, I'm looking some other heels to buy. I have sent a few emails to othere stores online but no one replies my request like for example:

Italian Heels, Elite-Heels, Leatherworks. The only one who I get replies are from La Piazza.

Unfortunately I couldn't get them, I put that order in the year 2003 if you checked the thread it shows the date on it. The reason is because their website where I placed the purchase didn't take it. I was so dissapointed.

I hope you get yours, I'm looking some other heels to buy. I have sent a few emails to othere stores online but no one replies my request like for example:

Italian Heels, Elite-Heels, Leatherworks. The only one who I get replies are from La Piazza.

Great shoes Tahira,

Don't you going to arder them again.

If possible can you give me the website, I would like to order some as well, if that is still possible

FL

FoxyLady

Great shoes Tahira,

Don't you going to arder them again.

If possible can you give me the website, I would like to order some as well, if that is still possible

FL

Actually I'm waiting from 6 inches heels forever to display their new pair of shoes (Ultra-P20) I'm interested on, still they are testing but it's similar to P20 Style.

Here is the Link for 6inHF http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/pumpsframes.htm

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the Link for La Piazza

http://www.la-piazza-highheels.com/03__e.htm

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...