Heelcup & achilles

Allu(M)

I have wandered how a six inch heelcup fits with one's heel shape and achilles.

While foot is vertical the upper edge of heelcup pressures the achilles. Somebodys achilles is curvy and somebodys almost straight. I am quite sure that this pressure could be painful to someone. How fast one is used to this pain? Is there any accessories to help this pain?

Does one's heel mould the shape of the heelcup or is there some loose space if foot is vertical?

(still picture from www.legsworld.net)

post-5551-133522935213_thumb.jpg

Hi, I wear 6 to 6.5'' heels all the time - and all day, up to 7'' for a few hours at a time but I don't enjoy > 6.5'' heels. So I think I can factually offer some comments for you. The photo you show is altered - the shoe on the right is not on the wearers foot - it has been superimposed over the photo. The heel-cup is just not right. The heel-cup as you asked - it never pressures the back of the leg like that - if it did the shoe wouldn't fit. The heel-cup is no different fit-wise than for a 2'' heel, 4'' heel, 6'' heel etc...the only difference would be you really need a snug fit on the higher ones to keep control of you heel. Heels this high take a lot of getting used to. There is no discomfort when you wear them in your achilles or related tendons if you are used to them, or learning. If learning you will get the shakes in your ankles/ weak ankles etc...But its when you take them off that you can get discomfort because wearing these heights has a significant shortening effect on the achilles. For this reason I make lots of efforts to stretch, I run a lot to increase blood-flow in my feet, I also walk 8km a day in flat shoes to stretch my achilles - to counteract the shortening of continual high heel wearing. rgds Heel-Lover

I´d say it just looks there like that. it is also always a difference between high heels walked (which makes shoes look less perfect, especially at these heels height) or just sitting and posing or just-a-shoe-pictures. but, about the heelscup, this problem might appear. but it is not about extreme heels height. every foot every shoe model is different, thats all.