My new louboutins

bladerunner

Those are pretty fantastic and 160 mm is the highest he makes. Did you get them mail order, or from a CL boutique, or from a department store?

If they are genuine Loubies, you might want to add Vibram red rubber soles as the original red coating comes off very easily.

The shape doesn't quite look genuine, and the box (if that is what they are stood on) certainly doesn't look like a genuine Louboutin box, though it might just be the lighting.

If I ever spend $500-1000+ on a pair of shoes, I am not so sure I would wear them outside either. :unsure:

Anyway, congratulations on the really nice boots you have there, but I guess I am just too tight with my money. I like having money a bit more than I like having a specific brand name of shoes. I know, what a downer I am. lol :silly:

The shape doesn't quite look genuine, and the box (if that is what they are stood on) certainly doesn't look like a genuine Louboutin box, though it might just be the lighting.

Ahh didnt see the update you did to your post jo, but you have good point. Now that I look closer at them, you might be right.

Well in answer to our discrepancies the soles are red,the pic really doesn't do them any favours as the colour is a bit pale compared to the real thing. They have a double platform although only one shows. The boots also have not kept there shape in the pic either. Might try some pics with a better angle and pad them out slightly to show the true shape,but they are really cool to wear and it will take me some more time to get used to the height! They are used but have only been worn indoors so there is iittle damage to the sole. Brands don't worry me too much I just like the design and colour,plus they are suede!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

They are a size 41 barney,oh and jo that is NOT a louboutin box! but the heels are real,i was just very lucky to be in the right place at the right time to get them or rather a friend was!

Sorry to piss on your bonfire mate but they are not genuine Louboutins, they are definitely fakes. I can even tell by the picture that the zip is very shoddy and they would have been destroyed by the manufacturers had they been real. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news.

They do look great though and I'd have pair any day if they came in my size.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If these are'nt the real deal i am surprised as i have several other pairs,the sole imprint all the same.These have been worn and it isnt a great pic and being suede they need a clean.I have had people try and pass fakes off for sale to me but the quailty was terrible.These doc shoe are not in that league! if they are fake they are the best ive come across.

If these are'nt the real deal i am surprised as i have several other pairs,the sole imprint all the same.These have been worn and it isnt a great pic and being suede they need a clean.I have had people try and pass fakes off for sale to me but the quailty was terrible.These doc shoe are not in that league! if they are fake they are the best ive come across.

Yes, some are brilliant. There used to be a lady who used to sell them down our local Sunday market (until she was done for selling counterfeit goods). Even I had trouble distinguishing them from the real thing. It was only some almost imperceptible finishing that gave them away and of course the fact that they were around 20% what you would have paid for the real thing.

It could be that yours are genuine but in the picture the zip doesn't look as if it's finished off properly as you'd expect. I suggest you get down to your nearest Louboutin shop or concession and take a look at the real thing. Take them with you if you like and ask them...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Got these recently and they have a 16cm heel,dont know about street heeling in them though! lol

Those are very pretty. And why not street heel in them? If you don't want to wear them in public or grow tired of them, send them to me. I have a nice sweater that would match those pretty boots.:silly:

roniheels these boots are very cool but this is about as high as i can go for a heel! have been wearing them for about 15mins a day to get used to walking in them ,so far i am struggling! i doubt they will find a new home just yet though!