Heels at work

projectz

Sorry to tease you all but I wear 5'' heels at work whenever I feel like it. You should all try it it's great. Being serious though Mr F has just bought some nice boots with a 2 and a half inch heel that he could easily get away with at work, they are mens boots but I can't see the difference to many of the women's boots available today. But I don't like mine to be that low as it makes me feel frumpy.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow ... so many of the answers in this list are from guys. One of the top 3 things I miss about working in the city is being able to wear heels to work. It is pretty awesome being able to wear seriously sexy heels to the office. It makes even simple things like going the kitchen/meals room or going to meetings just that little bit special. The other two things I miss ... nice coffee and being able to go shopping at lunch times. Christine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was working late in the office the other day and was the only one left there. Whilst wandering around the admin. part I spied these beauties under a desk - excuse the poor shot quality, I took the pics on my phone. They were only 1 size smaller than my feet so I thought it would have been rude not to have tried them on!!!

post-223-133522940219_thumb.jpg

post-223-133522940244_thumb.jpg

post-223-133522940263_thumb.jpg

post-223-133522940304_thumb.jpg

post-223-133522940327_thumb.jpg

I've managed to heel it at work for the past two christmas eves as there is so few of us at work, usually just a few of my team maybe 4 or 5 and have carried it off quite well. Working on aircraft it really is a no no - airhoses, thin skins steps and staging. Rules are safety shoes at all time! Our surprise snow earlier in the year gave us a late start but with 5" on the ground it was on with the boots and tally ho, actually caught up with two others, M + F who know me well (but not heels), a bit of joking and then it was apparent I could handle them and got asked if I could do lessons? She hasn't come back to me yet.:wave: There are some that are quite intrigued and are patiently waiting to see me.:D I got a car search last week in the morning, unfortunately wrong style that I really wanted to be seen in.:smile: Al

I was working late in the office the other day and was the only one left there. Whilst wandering around the admin. part I spied these beauties under a desk - excuse the poor shot quality, I took the pics on my phone.

They were only 1 size smaller than my feet so I thought it would have been rude not to have tried them on!!!

Nice colorful shoes, but it seems inappropriate that you were secretively trying on someone else's shoes while at work

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Nice colorful shoes, but it seems inappropriate that you were secretively trying on someone else's shoes while at work

I agree, definitely rude to try them on, the only way I would ever have tried those shoes on is by asking the owner first. Having said that, I don't even think I'd ask anything more than "Lovely shoes, where did you get them?" or perhaps in my wildest dreams "Could we go shoe-shopping together so I can buy a pair?".

If you like it, wear it.