Very unusual heels on UK Ebay size UK10

barney15c

Hello ; I have bought 2 pair of boots an 1 pair of grey suede pumps . They are sheep fake leather lmitation and no good fitting . The pumps are a little better but crtainly not worth 200 euro's . Even 70 Euro brand new is expensive . Prutske255

Yes, they are certainly unusual. In my book that's a blessing. With a single mini platform they would be nice, the three-layer stackup ruins the effect.

Have a happy time!

I think they're fashionable, especially these days. Bakers finally has a pair on their site, and I've seen them at a place in the Mall awhile ago (none for my size, though :-? I believe I made have seen them strutting past me at one time :unsure: Gives the effect of a stacked heel, per say? P.s. Thanks for the temptation to go and bid for them :silly: Fortunately, Shipping is crazy high, for me. So temptation eliminated.

Formally "HHDude"

I like sandwich platforms! well those shown here are not that good looking imo. but there are some new style - very glamourous mules and sandals (like those from gml, ernest, mi piaci): WOW :silly:

anyway, I ´ve seen boots of exactly this style, and I think they are quite good looking! and yes, the boots are cheap made and no good quality materials.

here the original shop: http://myworld.ebay.de/golden6_de/ and inspite the phantasy prices on *buy-it-now* (it seems to be a very popular method at ebay the last months, the shops making their articles look more precious than they are at prices of 10x of what they are worth?) those shoes go away for appr. 30 euro, boots at 50 or below.

but check the the YSL style platform heels! I for sure would like to get a pair - just to test!

• 2 weeks later...