Keep Britain Tidy!

Fantastic picture! I've only got a few smaller ones from the a web site :lol:

I think she's gorgeous anyway, let alone with a mini skirt and stiletto's that high! :lol:

editted to say that having looked at the photo's I've got, in the photo posted above she looks a lot taller? has the image been stretched slightly vertically?

here's the few I've got...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Matt

She doesn't need the shoes to look beautiful--just icing on the cake, IMHO. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

What is "photoshopped?"

There is a product called Photoshop to alter digital images. Add 'ed' to a noun to make it a verb. So Photoshop is used to alter the image in some way, clean it up, focus it a lottle better, chop out some unrelated junk etc, Photoshoped, and there you have it.

Sorry for the English lesson, but that's the way the language works. It must be tough some to pick up the language and all of its nuances and exceptions, I before E except after C, and others.

Regards

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Ah! I see. It's a computer program. OK, not so much as a language lesson as a computer lesson. I use Comedia Master and MIG PhotoSuite III, myself. And yes its tough to pick up on the nuances of the English language. Especially since I was born and raised mostly on the Eastern Shore and currently live in Charleston. Both areas not really known for proper, accent- less, use of the "kings English."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.