How long can we keep it up?

Obsession of Fashion! certainly feels like it when you still feel bad after having to wear grubby jeans and t-shirt all day, but I don't like crawling under my car with decent clothes or my heels on :smile: so it is dress good to feel good, and as you want to feel good it soon becomes obsession :smile:

• 5 years later...

In looking at old threads to see what discussion have been posted and to gain a little insight from the wisdom already given, I also want to again thank those responsible for this site. The opportunity to at least discuss my feelings, as a male, for wearing high stiletto heeled pumps with those of similar, if not the same, taste in footwear has really been great. I really want this board to grow, because the venue here puts heeling in a proper perspective. Everyone needs to be on this site, whether they agree or not with male or even female heeling. The more people understand the existence that "normal" people with a desire to wear their particular style or type of high heels are not just isolated individuals, the more they will come to know how much a part of life heelers really are. Although, there are a lot of heelers on this site, I am sure there are still many more who have yet to open their windows. Most of us are socially vibrant, mentally healthy, hard working, fun loving, neighbors, significant others / spouses with families, and civil minded types of individuals to name a few descriptions of our lifestyles. There have been post from those living in different parts of the world. Obviously, men wearing high heels permeate different societies all over the world. We also want to live full, rich, open lives just like everyone else. Our time may not all be spent following sports trivias, the latest music craze, who will save the world this week from disaster, pet rocks, stamp / coin collecting, antique wares, or even the fashion cycles, but our interest in heel wearing is just as valid as any other person's needs, along with the pet rocks, of course. I had to let mine go, because I felt quilty for taking it away from its environment, but I can visit.

6 yrs old? No wander I haven't seen it.lol. Personally, I get a lot of my ideas for the threads I start from others on this site and I'm sure many others do the same. Kinda like word association. Somebody mentioned that someone had the best legs so that gave me an idea right there. NOPE, never get old or tired or run out of things to talk about here! That's for sure.

real men wear heels

Actually this thread is nearly 6 years old (how time flies!), this just goes to show that we won't run out of things to say!

Or, how many times they're "unawarely" repeated by newly joined members.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe that this site exists because we're true to ourselves and our feelings, being of course the main topic our love for heels, and mostly how they increase our well being, and as time goes on, i see more and more people joining the chat, which gives us all even more pride on doing it, so i really don't know if this chat will ever end, i'd rather believe that i'm in it to gather and give support to all of us who would rather use heels than any other shoe, and in doing so knowing that we're paving the way for future generations, just the way women did with the bikini, trouser, skirts height issues.

• 5 months later...

I believe that this site exists because we're true to ourselves and our feelings, being of course the main topic our love for heels, and mostly how they increase our well being, and as time goes on, i see more and more people joining the chat, which gives us all even more pride on doing it, so i really don't know if this chat will ever end, i'd rather believe that i'm in it to gather and give support to all of us who would rather use heels than any other shoe, and in doing so knowing that we're paving the way for future generations, just the way women did with the bikini, trouser, skirts height issues.

Not being a member all that long of a time, just from all of the posts I've read, the people, especially men, who love wearing high heels enjoy discussing, showing, sometimes arguing, but mostly sharing their thought and feeling about particular shoes, themselves, or our friends at this site who wear high heels privately and publicly. I love the historical discussions of men in high heels and the new possible strategies of going forward to re-establish all types of high heels worn by men as nothing extraordinary in public. I think it is a good comparison that High 55 brought up concerning the way women moved toward their causes of the clothing mentioned above.

No, I don't think we men who wear high heels will get tired of discussing or displaying them. We've either worn them for a long time, or we're seeing a new young generation of high heel wearers.