Oh so sad... what a let down

ctdans

My wife was going out of town this weekend to a bridal shower. I was so excited that I had a weekend to dress in my best heels. I even went out and bought a few items as hose and skirt and then found a really nice pair of Guess 5.75 inch heels in red patent and then a pair of candies black pumps also 5 inch or more from Kohles. I was so looking forward to the weekend. Then my daughter decided to come home from college for the weekend as it is presidents day and she has monday off. Now I am having a nice visit, really, but I had such a great opportunity given and then taken away! I can't dress in front of her as I am still in the closet.:silly:

I know that I am so lucky because my wife is OK with me wearing heels at home and when I drive. She was even OK with me going to the heel meet in Toronto last Sept. I display my heels and have a closet in my office at home that is full of heels.

Keep wearing and someday she may enjoy them too.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0296Medium.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0289Medium.jpg

Bernheels

Then my daughter decided to come home from college for the weekend as it is presidents day and she has monday off. Now I am having a nice visit, really, but I had such a great opportunity given and then taken away!

I can't dress in front of her as I am still in the closet.:silly:

I do hope you had a nice visit with your daughter. Do you think you will ever reveal your love of wearing high heels to them?

The very fact that it was even worthy of this thread title totally says that you find shoes more important than your own daughter! Can you imagine how she would feel if she read this? IMHO, the only thing thats sad is that you put your daughter second to inanimate objects...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Judgmental much? Here's a thought, read that again and see that he is expressing frustration. Not saying he wants to wear heels over seeing his daughter. Its a perfectly human response.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

The very fact that it was even worthy of this thread title totally says that you find shoes more important than your own daughter! Can you imagine how she would feel if she read this?

IMHO, the only thing thats sad is that you put your daughter second to inanimate objects...

One could say it's a pointless endeavor but then again we're talking about stilletos here.. lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

That is not what I meant but in a way you are right. I do enjoy my time with her but I also enjoy my time alone to wear my heels. I don't get that time often at all. You have great insight to pick that out. Makes me think.

Slow day today, I had to read that twice to get "the point" :-)

That's okay Tech. I knew you would. From reading your posts, it's clear to me that we have very similar senses of humor. lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying