New Work Boots

onyourtoes

Posted Image

I bought these last weekend at of all places Wal-Mart -- not exactly a trend setter in these parts. They're size 11, and cost a whopping US $19.99

I've been wearing them everywhere and having a great time. BTW the heels are just a bit short of 4 inches and the soles a bit over 1 1/4. Comfy and lots of fun.

Of couse they're 100% man-made materials.

Not bad, low key. Somebody would have to really take a good look at them to see that it has a heel on it. But with many people wearing 70's stile cloths I don't think it would be classified as a "women's" shoe. I wonder if an 11 would fit my feet?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I quite like those, actually. I think I'd wear them for some of those occasions when I'm out doing slightly more blokey things. Or, I'd wear them in the winter, when men have an excuse to turn up to the office in big boots and change them :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Fun !

Any reaction ?

Hi Vanessa, Nope. Not a single comment. I've never even caught anyone taking a second look. The problem is hardly anyone ever takes a first look at shoes -- especially a man's shoes.

Often if I go out wearing some sort of heels, which I do often, I spend the first half hour or so skulking around trying to push my pants lower and avoiding places where people can see my feet. After I realize nobody has noticed or cares I get trying to force situations where people have to notice my feet.

I've got these boots. Some loafers with 4 inch block heels, 4 inch platform flip-flops, cowboy boots with 5 inch heels, and still hardly a notice. So take heed, those who are still shy. Nobody notices, nobody cares. Enjoy your hobby/fetish/likes/desires/whatever your reasons for wearing heels.

OK, I'll climb down off my platform (sandals) now.

I'd wear a pair of those to work. Though I have to wear totectors by regulation and I'm not going to risk buggering up my toes with a wayward pallet :lol:.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.