Showtime!

Ok, let's test this thing.

link disabled, I have uploaded other stuff. check below!

about 4 MB.

this is a link to a 30 sek clip of me walking around in my kitchen, wearing my new 5½" oxfords. The format is rather strange. I have only managed to play it on a Macintosh and in WMP in WinXP. I have tried to edit it in After Effects, to reduce size, but AF won't load the files due to some error. so if someone has the means to edit this clip to reduce the size somewhat, feel free!

enjoy.. :lol:

I have lots more if you are interested?

Great, it also works through Windows 98SE. I like your shoes and your ability to master them with straight knees and see you also are an addict of tight skirts. Thanks for sharing this, Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Great, it also works through Windows 98SE. I like your shoes and your ability to master them with straight knees and see you also are an addict of tight skirts. Thanks for sharing this, Highluc

well, I wouldn't say addict. It's the only semi-short skirt that I have. :lol:

Trolldeg; I used Netscape and Real Player to view your AVI file and had no problems. Thank for wearing that short skirt so we could see your great legs. Any chance of making another movie with you wearing the same oxfords with jeans?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Any chance of making another movie with you wearing the same oxfords with jeans?

Sure, but I have to return the camera tomorrow, so it'll have to be another time. next time I'll hopefully get some help by a friend, who can hold the camera for me. I'm planning do do a clip with me going to school in my oxfords, I'll probably wear jeans then. :lol:

Due to storage restrictions on my web hotel, I hade to remove the first clip to make room for some others. These have a more dowmload-friendly size, I converted them with Windows Movie Maker. You'll probably need Windows Media Player to watch them now, though.

more stiletto cooking! 1.4 MB

http://www.mds.mdh.se/~eki99acn/skor/movie/stiletto_cooking01.avi

my patent sandals:

http://www.mds.mdh.se/~eki99acn/skor/movie/sandals01.avi

Both links are working for me while using Netscape and Real Player. And if my legs were as trim and slim as yours are, I would show more of them.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

New to this forum, and I must say so happy to see such a lovely link (both work great, load quickly!). I enjoy this forum and hope to see frequent traffic!... Right now, I've a pair of granny ankle boot lace-ups, black, 5.5" heel (my legs are slim so it's not the most snug fit around my ankle...but a cute pair of white frilly lace trim ankle socks does the trick). I recently bought a digital cam, and hope to contribute soon! Love, Betsy