A potential order for Natacha Marro

hiheellover23

Has any one ever ordered anything from natacha marro. Well I wear a size 14 or a UK 12 and I really want to get a pair of their hidden platforms and I was wondering if any one has had experience ordering from them. If so can any one tell me if the heel is sturdy or just any kind of pros or cons about the shoe because before I put a lot of money into it I would really like to hear some one elses feedback on their products thanks.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 1 month later...

Well the shoes have finally came and I love them to death. They are very comfortable and they make an amazing sound while walking on concrete these are definitely attention getters let me know what you think. I will post the pictures as soon as possible

Although they are not my taste, I can understand that you are very happy with them. You put a good look together. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Yeah I really though about it and there aren't too many hidden platforms in my size and the Pleaser Bordello models are replica models of Natacha Marros and they didn't have them in my size so I figured what the heck!!!! And trust me for the amount that I spent they are going to get plenty of wear and here is the close up:

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=136&pictureid=6001