Thigh Boots in Public

Thighbootguy

Nice TBG. A black fedora would look great as a finishing touch to that outfit. Sounds like you had another awesome time at the museum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

THBG, I liked picture #3 the best. Standing in the foreground of that American Flag flying made that picture fantastic! Your outfits looked great. Keep up with your great styling outfits. I especially like the ones paired with leather, as I wear a lot of leather fashions myself. Happy Heeling, bluejay

As a full fledged member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), yeah more leather. Bring it on bluejay. :wavey:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I had another fine trip to the museum!. I went over wearing black suede pants (zipper in the back), a white satin long sleeved top, a gold clamshell belt, a red suede blazer and black leather thigh boots with 5” stilettos. These are a different pair that I have been wearing and are much more comfortable then the crotch high pair. There is a subtle difference in the shape of the shoe and the placement of the heel that makes all the difference. There wasn’t a drawing group today so I just grabbed a stool and headed for a gallery. Things were uneventful until I was at my third location and starting on a sketch. I noticed a young boy was watching me draw. I asked, “Do you draw?” “Yeah, I’m pretty good at it.’ “Do you want to have a go at this?” “Sure.” I got up and handed him nu sketch book and a couple of pencils and an eraser and he sat down and got into it. About this time his parents walked in and his Mom asked if he was taking over for me. We got into a discussion about how well the kid drew and how enthusiastic he was about drawing. His Mom stayed in the gallery with us and I proceeded to give him tips on drawing. He was doing a nice job and really seemed to appreciate the pointers (as did his Mom). The notion that a guy in thigh boots with 5” heels and a satin blouse was teaching drawing didn’t seem to faze either on them. We talked for 20 – 30 minutes. After I finished at the museum, I stopped at a nearby park for a couple of pictures, and again some offered to take a couple for me. post-928-133522976341_thumb.jpg post-928-133522976348_thumb.jpg post-928-133522976352_thumb.jpg After the museum I headed to Sam’s and tries something different. I changed the leather slacks and satin top for a light gray sweater dress that was knee length. I kept the red blazer and belt. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures. In Sam’s I managed to break a heel and had to gingerly make my way back to the car. I’m going to have a go at repairing the heel. Failing that, I’ll let a cobbler replace it but my experience with cobblers having access to 5” replacement heels has not been good. Other then the broken heel, it was a fun afternoon. :wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I must say TBG, I didn't mean to scare you out of skirts. But this look you have presented us is awesome. Love the gold belt, nice touch.

I had another fine trip to the museum!. I went over wearing black suede pants (zipper in the back), a white satin long sleeved top, a gold clamshell belt, a red suede blazer and black leather thigh boots with 5” stilettos. These are a different pair that I have been wearing and are much more comfortable then the crotch high pair. There is a subtle difference in the shape of the shoe and the placement of the heel that makes all the difference.

There wasn’t a drawing group today so I just grabbed a stool and headed for a gallery. Things were uneventful until I was at my third location and starting on a sketch. I noticed a young boy was watching me draw. I asked, “Do you draw?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty good at it.’

“Do you want to have a go at this?”

“Sure.” I got up and handed him nu sketch book and a couple of pencils and an eraser and he sat down and got into it. About this time his parents walked in and his Mom asked if he was taking over for me. We got into a discussion about how well the kid drew and how enthusiastic he was about drawing.

His Mom stayed in the gallery with us and I proceeded to give him tips on drawing. He was doing a nice job and really seemed to appreciate the pointers (as did his Mom). The notion that a guy in thigh boots with 5” heels and a satin blouse was teaching drawing didn’t seem to faze either on them. We talked for 20 – 30 minutes.

After I finished at the museum, I stopped at a nearby park for a couple of pictures, and again some offered to take a couple for me.

[ATTACH]16008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16009[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16010[/ATTACH]

After the museum I headed to Sam’s and tries something different. I changed the leather slacks and satin top for a light gray sweater dress that was knee length. I kept the red blazer and belt. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures. In Sam’s I managed to break a heel and had to gingerly make my way back to the car. I’m going to have a go at repairing the heel. Failing that, I’ll let a cobbler replace it but my experience with cobblers having access to 5” replacement heels has not been good.

Other then the broken heel, it was a fun afternoon.

:wavey:

Looking SHARP TBG! Those boots are great as is the outfit, you really look great!

... In Sam’s I managed to break a heel and had to gingerly make my way back to the car. I’m going to have a go at repairing the heel. Failing that, I’ll let a cobbler replace it but my experience with cobblers having access to 5” replacement heels has not been good.

Other then the broken heel, it was a fun afternoon.

Is it an optical illusion, or is it apparent from the pics that one of your heels was bent - which may well have been the precursor to the later breakage?

I just had an absolutely wonderful day. Work sent me to a software dog and pony show in Indianapolis In which is about a two hour drive. I went in casual business duds, gray denim slacks (not jeans) a blue/white striped dress shirt, black leather vest and black loafers. The presentation was tolerable and I left with some good notes…but then the fun began. In the parking lot I changed the dress shirt for a white satin blouse and the loafers for black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos and headed for the Indianapolis Museum of Art. For a museum in Midwest U.S.A., they have an impressive collection. The temperature today started in the low 60s but ended up in the upper 70s so the leather slacks I had thought of wearing would have been too warm. post-928-133522976865_thumb.jpg post-928-133522976873_thumb.jpg post-928-133522976877_thumb.jpg In the museum I registered with the front desk and made sure sketching was allowed. (I knew it was but it doesn’t hurt to let folks know what you plan on doing.) I also asked if they had stools and, unfortunately, they did not. I asked if I could sit on the floor and they said that would be Ok. I don’t think they get too many sketchers. Before I started I went to the café for lunch. There were still a few folks eating and no one paid any attention to me. To make a long story shorter; Most of the guards thought I was cool. One even got me a chair when she found me sitting on the floor in front of their Rembrandt. Another guard was concerned that I had fallen and was relieved when I assured her I was fine. (The only problem with sitting on the floor, is getting up.) They all were interested in my sketches and I had several conversations with the other patrons about the art. I really felt welcomed and right at home in the museum mainly because of the attitude of the staff. I think it also helped that I felt wholly comfortable dresses as I was. I was able to go about the museum as any other patron with no feeling of self-consciousness. As I was leaving the lady at the desk said she had asked about stools and they were available in the coat room. Today was great and I’m close to wishing I could dress this way all the time. The flip side of that is that if I did, going out dressed wouldn’t be a special event. :wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I attended a concert last night at Miami University in Middletown, Oh. This was the first concert in a new music/lecture series and a friend of mine was giving the inaugural performance (which was fabulous). There were 50 - 70 people at the show but only my friend and her husband knew me. I wore black slacks, a cream long sleeved turtleneck, a black leather blazer, black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos, and my black leather purse. I took the blazer off in the hall. One lady did comment that she had seen me at other concerts, and the concert sponsors enthusiastically welcomed me (as they did everyone). There was not one mention of my footwear, and from what I could notice, not even a second glance. I chatted with my friend (and got a hug) and chatted her new musical partner (the guy really knew his way around a guitar) and several of the other folks at the show. I really just melted into the group. I suspect that the folks attending a collage musical/lecture series are a fairly open minded bunch of folks and the fact that a guy in thigh boots with heels blended in seems to affirm that suspicion. My analysis of the evening is that 1) I had a great time, 2) boots with heels and slacks seems to be an acceptable combination, 3) a skirt would have been pushing the envelope a little too far. I think it’s your own judgment call as to how far you want to push the limits you think society is imposing. A guy in heels is pushing it a bit, if it weren’t pushing it then everyone would on occasion be wearing them and there would be no need for hhplace.org. I think a guy wearing a skirt is pushing the limit a little further but not a far as a guy trying to pass as a female. I see nothing wrong with any of those activities, rather this is my perception of the challenge involved in doing any of them. :wavey:

I just came back from a quick shopping trip. I went out wearing a cream turtleneck, black leggings, a blue denim jacket and black leather thigh boots with 5” stilettos. This is the pair with the broken heel to which I had done a quick (but inadequate) patch job. I stopped in the Guitar Center and chatted with the repair guy who is also a builder and he had his latest opus with him. The guy knows his stuff… the guitar played and sounded great. I chatted with a couple customers in the guitar room and tried out a couple just for grins. About that time the heel broke again. I joked that this was a danger in wearing these and the guy I said that to actually saw the humor in the statement. I walked funny on my way back to the car. In the car I had a pair of tall ankle boots with 4” block heels that I occasionally wear to work and I put them on rather than dealing with the broken heel. I also changed the cream turtleneck for a cream ¾ length sleeve sweater dress that fell just above my knees. I added a gold clamshell belt and headed into Sam’s. The staff grumbled (good naturedly) that I wasn’t wearing green on St. Patrick’s day. I think the ankle boots generated more attention than the thigh boots, at least I noticed more people glancing at my feet then I normally do. Anyway, this is the second outing for the sweater dress and I’m becoming more comfortable wearing it. Short but fun outing. :wavey:

Sounds like a really good outfit with the sweater dress. It's just a natural extension of the sweater. With leggings or skinny jeans it really can look great on a guy. Comfort dressing that looks great, what a concept.

TBG > Try not wearing your trousers up near your elbows. Its REALLY uncool, and looks really silly. Simon Cowell does that too. Its almost a symbol of being in the "Old mans club" Wear them at hip level... A great belt would help too :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I took a short two day break from work and managed to get in some heeling.

Thursday morning I went over to the nail salon to have my 4 guitar pick nails filled in. I wore a black short sleeved stretch pull over top with a high neckline, a knee length black leather skirt and black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos. I was one of the first in the salon so there was no waiting. Moments after I arrived four more customers (all female) came in and were expecting to be the first customer. I think there was a little surprise to fine a guy had beaten then. The fact I was wearing boots and a skirt didn’t seem the phase anybody especially since I was having my nails done.

I headed back home to do some grass cutting. The temperature was in the low 80s F (26C) which was too warm to work in thigh boots. I changed the top for a gray T shirt and pulled on a short denim skort. One of the places I had to mow was a vacant lot several blocks from my house. As I was mowing, a neighbor came over to chat and to help. He helped me thin out a bush and cut up the branches which took about 30 minutes and never offered any hint that that it was unusual for a guy to be wearing a shirt (skort). That was kind of a neat experience.

The mowing and the obligatory brush with poison ivy and the dose of antihistamines to slow the ivy down, did me in for the rest of the afternoon.

Friday I pulled on a different short sleeved black stretch top that had a low neckline, black leggings and black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos. My first stop was the new cobbler shop I had found to see about getting the broken 5” stiletto repaired. To my dismay, he was unwilling to take on the job. He first said he couldn’t match the heel and I told him to replace both, and that I didn’t care that much about the heel as long as it was the same height and black. He still declined saying the heel couldn’t be replaced. It looks like I get to try plan “B”, but more on that later.

The next stop was Sam’s where I picked up a couple of items and had to kill 45 minutes before the Guitar Center opened. I took my time and wandered around the whole store. In the whole time I didn’t even notice a second look. The register clerk knew me and we chatted a bit.

The last stop was the Guitar Center where I had a 40 year old Yamaha FG-180 in to be refretted. I had literally worn the frets out and had set the instrument aside when I got my new Martin. The repairman, who knows me well ( as do the rest of the staff ), was excited about the way the instrument played and was delighted with how nice it sounded. As soon as I played the instrument I shared his excitement. I played a short piece that had a vocal, just to show off a little, and he was delighted.

For the guitar geeks – I had the instrument refretted with high frets. The second joint on mu left index finger is a little large and it makes it difficult to play a bar chord because the joint hits the fret board before the rest of the finger gets the strings down to the fret. The higher frets solved the problem! One caution about higher frets, There is now more room between where the string stops and the fret board and this lets the string push deeper into the tip of your finger. The bottom line is you get to grow better calluses.

After I paid for the repair work I decided to get a better case for the instrument so I headed over to the guitar area and fitted cases to my guitar. This involved a lot of walking around, kneeling on the floor, and working with the clerk.

All in all I was in the store for over an hour and again I didn’t notice a second glance at my boots.

I spent the rest of the afternoon playing my new FG-180. The Martin (DCPA4) still has the better sound but The FG-180 is a delight to play and has a good voice all its own.

I’ve had a great couple of days, and I’ll let you know about plan “B” later.

:wavey:

My first stop was the new cobbler shop I had found to see about getting the broken 5” stiletto repaired. To my dismay, he was unwilling to take on the job. He first said he couldn’t match the heel and I told him to replace both, and that I didn’t care that much about the heel as long as it was the same height and black. He still declined saying the heel couldn’t be replaced.

I this country anyway, I think you'll find this common. They really don't want to work on the structure of a high heel. They don't want to be held responsible for someone getting hurt if the repair fails. They're just using common sense in this litigation happy world.

I had a really fun Sunday! I headed to the Art museum wearing a black low neck short sleeved stretch top, denim capris, a short denim jacket, and royal blue thigh boots with 5” stilettos and a gold boot chain. With the thigh boots the capris could have been jeans, I thought about shorts but it was a little too cool (upper 60sF). post-928-133522978553_thumb.jpg When I got to the museum I got the last parking spot in the lot and had a long (1/5 mile) walk to the museum. I walked in with a lady who it turned out was meeting her daughter. There is come construction at the museum and she asked if the front entrance was opened. I said it was but the back entrance was closer and in these heels distance is a criterion. She laughed and said, “Your right, but they look cute.” She really meant that as a complement, and I thanked her. In the museum I grabbed a stool and headed for a gallery and started sketching. A really attractive young lady walked by and offered, “I love your boots…there gorgeous.” I thanked her for the complement and said they were fun. Two sketches later in a different gallery, the lady I walked in with and her daughter came through and we started talking about the paintings in the gallery (which were come of my favorites). She said she really didn’t know too much about art and seemed very happy that someone would talk to her about it. I asked her if she would give me five minutes to see some of my favorites. She and her daughter were heading to lunch and I suspect their time together was limited. I told her the paintings were on the other side of the museum and she said she didn’t want to walk that far (because of the time). I told her if I could walk that far in these heels she could too. She laughed and the three of us headed off to the other side of the museum. I pointed out a couple of things along the way. (I really hate going through the museum that fast.) After we got to the paintings I wanted to show her and chatted about them, even the daughter was becoming interested and the lady offered that I should be a museum guide. She said that she was seeing things differently now. I assumed she meant the paintings, but it might have been that a guy could wear thigh boots with heels. As I was leaving the museum the thought of being a docent in thigh boots with 5” stilettos kept dancing around in my head. I don’t have time for that now but it would be a fun experience convincing the museum to let me do it and giving a tour. After the Museum I went to PetCo for some cat food. The staff expects me to be wearing boots. Next I stopped in Sam’s for a few items. In the checkout line as I was finishing, the lady behind me said, “I really love your boots.” I thanked her and headed out to my car where a guy around my age gave me one of those soup cooling looks. I also stopped at a nearby Goodwill just to wander through. What a fun day and three “nice boots”. I may have to wear the blue boots more often!

Thanks all for the complements on the blue boots. I have been wearing 4” heels a lot lately and I noticed that after wearing the 5” heels a good part of the day the muscles in my hips were complaining. I expected my lower calf muscles to be strained a bit, but the hips were a surprise. I wasn’t aware that the extra inch changed the geometry of my walking that much. After work yesterday I stopped in a Bigg’s grocery (huge store) that I hadn’t been in for over a year. I wore my work clothes, sweater, slacks and black purse, but with my black thigh boots with 4” stilettos. I noticed a couple of glances as I walked in and one or two in the store but for the most part I was just another customer walking around with a hand basket (not a shopping cart). I projected the image of “this is normal” and no one said a word or gave any negative reaction at all. :wavey:

Honestly a nice storey and a cute pic. If you don't mind I'd like to suggest a few styling hints. If it is not too cold I'd suggest, a short jeans pants, maybe a bit longer than hotpants,but so that they leave a bout 3-5 inch space between the shaft and the trousers. In this place a peek on stockings (can be even thick an non transparent if it is too cold). Then a longer jeans jacket, or this jacket but in connection with a broad belt or a small corset the covers the top of trousers, and the shirt. Again, it is just a suggestion that I wanted to tell you. It is not nescessary a must :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I’m traveling on business this week in the Washington D.C. area. The dress code for work is business casual so slacks and sweaters will be fine. I decided to have a fun week so the only male clothes I brought with me consist of a watch and one dress shirt. I will be wearing boots al week. For work I have a pair of knee high black boots with 2” block heels that I’ll wear under my slacks. For all other times I brought a pair of tight fitting OTK black leather boots with 3” stilettos, a pair of black leather pull on thigh boots with 4” stilettos, and my royal blue leather thigh boots with 5” stilettos. I’m driving on this trip. For the traveling I wore black denim slacks, a black pull over sweater and the OTK boots. I stopped foe gas a couple of times, used the facilities at a couple of rest stops on the expressway, and an IHOP restaurant for lunch. The only thing I noticed was the 3” heel was lower than I expected and the first couple of steps felt funny and the hostess at the IHOP called me Sweety. Last night for dinner I pulled on a pair of black leggings, the OTK boots, a knee length leather skirt, the black sweater, a gold clamshell belt, and a black leather blazer and headed out of the hotel. I had a delightful dinner (sat in a booth) in an “Aussy Pub” and I don’t think anyone but the waiter noticed what I was wearing. When I got back to the hotel, I got on an elevator full of people and one lady did look at my boots and skirt, but without comment. Looks like its gonna be a fun week. :unsure:

Hello Thighbootguy, I admire your courage to wear your stiletto boots in public. Just keep it up like that! I have 2 pairs of boots that I wear in public. The first pair is very much a pair of "engineer boots" made of black leather. The shafts are just over-the-knee when I pull them up but they drop a little to just under my knees when walking. The other pair is a pair of knee-high brown leather boots with zippers on the inside of the shafts. Like many boots worn by women, their model is loosely based on riding boots. I always used to wear them under my jeans, until a few months ago I decided to tuck my jeans into my boots when I go out in my free time. Basically, I stopped caring about what other people might think about my boots. Occasionally I get an odd look, mostly from teenage boys but mostly I get no reactions. Either way, people ignore my boots or they just do not notice. My wife and daughter are perfectly OK with it. The only thing I regret is that I didn't do this years earlier.:unsure:

This trip is for training and after the first full day I feel smarter already… but enough of that. I wore slacks and a sweater today. When I went down to breakfast I wore my knee high black boots with the 2” block heel over my slacks. No one even noticed. I wore the boots under my slacks for class. Today’s session was long and by the time I got back to the hotel and wrote up my notes it was dark outside and I was getting hungry. I pulled on black legging a black silk blouse, a black leather below the knee length skirt, a gold clamshell belt, black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos, and a black leather blazer. I headed out to dinner at an Italian restaurant. The place was fairly dark but anyone who saw me walking across the dining room could clearly see what I was wearing. I think the only people that noticed were the hostess and the waiter and neither of them were phased at all. After a nice meal I headed back out. I also noticed Goodwill that was still open. I walked in and looked all around. There were lots of folks in the store but no one seemed to bother with a second glance. The only problem with this trip is that I’m exhausted after class and really beat after dinner. The only thing to do is get back to the hotel and crash. :unsure:

I went down to breakfast wearing a light cream turtleneck, black denim slacks, and my black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos. I got hardly a second glance.

For class I wore my knee high black leather boots with 2” black heels OVER my slacks. There was another gal in class that was also wearing a pair of light brown knee high boots with a low heel. No one seemed to notice our boots or care. I’ve wanted to do that for a long time and will probably continue for the rest of the week.

For dinner, I went to a brightly lit Italian restaurant wearing a white satin blouse, white hose, a short leather skirt, the gold clam shell belt, a black leather blazer, and black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos. For those that have not tried a short skirt, this garment makes it a challenge to get out of a car and to sit down because it tends to ride up a good bit. When I walked into the restaurant the hostess didn’t look thrilled to see me but she politely took me to a booth, but I had to stand in the middle of the restaurant while she cleared and reset the table. When I sat down in the booth I was made aware of how short the skirt was and made good use of the napkin in my lap. The waiter didn’t care what I was wearing so long as I left a tip. I had a nice meal and carefully got up and headed back to my car.

Amazingly I encountered very few people. There were only two people waiting for the elevator when I got into the hotel.

Ilikekicks – Thanks for the kind words.

:unsure:

TBG: Sounds like you're having quite the adventure, my friend. Keep up the good work!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I’ve been a slacker on my postings. :unsure: Each morning I have worn a pair of thigh boots with 3”-4” stiletto heels down to breakfast. Thursday I didn’t feel like doing that much so after class I came back to the hotel and changed my knee high boots (that I wore over my slacks) for a pair of black leather thigh boots with 4” stilettos and headed for a pizza shop. No one batted an I as I ordered and went to a booth and ate my food. Friday after class I came pulled on a white turtleneck, black leggings, a short black leather skirt and my royal blue thigh boots with 5” stilettos and gold boot chain and with my black leather blazer, headed out to dinner. I went back to the Italian restaurant I visited a couple nights ago. The hostesses were both young girls and they couldn’t keep their eyes off on my boots. They said there was a 30 minute wait but the high chairs in the grill area were first come first serve so I headed over there. These chairs were high bar stool chairs with a back that were in around a bar in the grill area of the restaurant. When I sat on the chair I hooked my heels over the lower cross brace and they were clearly visible to the whole restaurant crowd. No one seemed to even notice. I had a delightful meal and chatted with the lady and her husband on the stools next to mine. As I walked out, again the hostesses were staring at my boots. I suspect in another setting that would have formed into a gaggle of giggly girls. :mecry:

I just spent the day in Washington DC at the National Gallery wearing black leggings, a long white turtleneck that falls about where a mini skirt would fall, a gold clamshell belt and gold bracelet, black leather OTK boots with 3” stilettos, and my black leather blazer. I started off wearing my 4” heeled boots but in the parking lot I noticed my left toe was hurting. Knowing that I would be in my boots and on my feet all day, I went back to the hotel and pulled on the 3” heels. I didn’t seriously consider the 5” heels. I took the 5A buss into DC and had about a half a mile to walk to the National Gallery. DC has the worst sidewalks for walking on in the area of the mall. The surface is a course pebble that is uncomfortable underfoot in a single sole boot. I think I was wearing the only pair of 3” heels on the Mall. I figure that about twenty thousand people had the opportunity to see me, but I suspect only a few hundred noticed as I walked to and from the Museum. In the museum, I don’t think more than a handful of people even notice what I was wearing. Consider that you have just walked into a room walled with Dutch masterpieces, would you notice anything else? Anyway, I had a great time wandering the galleries and finding a few old friends (Veneer, Rembrandt, … ). I did stop twice and sketch and got some nice comments about the work. The secondary reason for stopping was my feet were starting to let me know they were getting tired of being up on heels. :unsure: Unfortunately my boots had a worn heel tip on one heel and the metal spike was exposed. The floors in the National Gallery are polished marble. That heel on those floors made walking “interesting”. By the time I left the Museum and walked back to the bus stop the heel tip was destroyed. Tonight, for dinner I went back to the same Italian restaurant I went to last night and sat at the grill bar again. Tonight I wore black leggings the short leather skirt, a white satin blouse, a black leather vest, highlighted with a gold bracelet and the gold clamshell belt (outside the vest). I topped it off with my royal blue thigh boots with the gold boot chain. There were different hostesses on duty and the welcomed me like any other customer. I told them the grill bar would be fine and thew directed me to it. The meal was good but uneventful. My legs and feet were telling me it was time to get off my heels, so I headed back to the hotel. The evening clerk greeted me as any other guest and I headed up to my room and crashed. :mecry:

TBG: Bravo to you on your latest outings! Your boldness in expressing your fashion freedom in such varied environments is an inspiration to all of us!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!