Thigh Boots in Public

Thighbootguy

JeffB –

The boots look great (as we knew they would). That outfit with a black leather jacket would be fantastic, and wearable almost anywhere.

Thighbootguy: Ask, and you shall receive:

Posted Image

Here's an alternative look, a denim jacket I bought at Goodwill last week:

Posted Image

And by the way, it felt damn great to be wearing thigh boots again!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Is it just me, or is there a *GLOW* coming from around you, JeffB? You look absolutely thrilled and delighted, and I can't blame you one bit! Dang we missed seeing you here and are glad you came back!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

JeffB Like ShockQueen said, there sure does seem to be a *GLOW* around you. Great boots there! The outfit with the black leather jacket is visually succint and you wear it well.

I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of those boots in the not to distant future! :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

JeffB Like ShockQueen said, there sure does seem to be a *GLOW* around you. Great boots there! The outfit with the black leather jacket is visually succint and you wear it well.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! Regarding the "glow", that may have been more the result of post production work of those pics in Photoshop, but yeah, I felt great while wearing those boots!

:wink:

I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of those boots in the not to distant future! :D

Oh, I also have a feeling that you probably will! Heh!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! Regarding the "glow", that may have been more the result of post production work of those pics in Photoshop, but yeah, I felt great while wearing those boots!

:wink:

Oh, I also have a feeling that you probably will! Heh!

I thought it was the 'high-pro' glow?

No, waitaminute - that's the Atkins diet...

You do look pretty happy, mate!

Isn't "Alpo" supposed to give that very same glo :wink: LOL

HA! That's funny! I'll check out my friend's dog since he's an Alpo devotee! Double HA!

JeffB:-)

Both the pics with both jackets look well co-ordinated, but I side with TBG and think that the leather jacket has more panash. Keep "glowing", friend.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Panash, eh? Well, that certainly works for me. HA! And yeah, I think the leather jacket looks better too!

Just love reading all the articles posted on this forum,i bought a pair of 5" stiletto boots at the weekend went out in them tonight really enjoyed walking in them in the busy streets no one really took any notice at all,may have to go out again tomorrow night.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my favorite pair of black leather thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels back from the cobbler. I had worn out another pair of heel tips and the sole. I had them half soled and had the cobbler let the sole extend a little bit wider than the original to give a little more protection to the side of the boot where my too wide foot had stretched things a little. Having new heel tips is always a treat but the new soles are a little softer compound than the original so the boots have a little more traction and the feeling when I’m walking in them is wonderful.

I had also worn out the laces that run up the back top of the boots. The original lace was a white thread that had vinyl stitched to make the lace. I spotted a pair of 72” long black leather laces hanging behind the counter. I bought a pair and replaced the lacing.

This lets me tie an large bow on the back of each boot and still have long ends swinging about. I think the look is great. I’m considering lacing them with a contrasting color.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Metal tip -

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you having fun with your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I just came back from the museum. I was wearing jeans, a long sleeved denim shirt, and my black thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels and the long laces.

The parking lots were packed so I had to bark about a block away and have a nice walk along the street. I went to the museum to see an Andrew Wyeth show. When I got there I discovered there was a ballet company putting on a show in the grand hall that was based on Wyeth. I found a spot to stand and watch the show from the second floor. I had a great view but the operative word was “stand”. I discovered it’s one thing to walk around in 5” stilettos for a couple of hours, and quite another to just stand in one spot for 30 min. Lets just say I was glad when the performance was over.

I walked through one gallery and sketched a bit then went to the Wyeth show. The show was in two of the larger galleries and it took a while to walk through it. Great show by the way.

I don’t know why, bit there were a lot more gals wearing heels today. There were also several boot wearers. One gal had on a pair of very nice black leather knee length boots with 4” stiletto heels. I chatted with her a bit about the Monet but neither of us mentioned our boots. There was even a guy in lace up brown suede boots.

The guards, as usual, went out of their way to greet me and the patrons didn’t even seem to notice what I was wearing.

It was a good museum trip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I just posted another Thighbootguy video. ;)

Thighbootguy Makes a Cake

Nothing exciting, just me making a cake and wearing thighboots while I’m doing it.

By the way, it turned out to be the best tasting cake I have ever made.

The weather has warmed up a good bit (60F). I went to the museum without a jacket, just jeans a black turtleneck, and black leather thigh boots with 5” stilettos. The parking lot was packed and there was a good crowd. There were several new exhibits that opened today. I walked in and was warmly greeted by the guards. I grabbed a folding stool and headed for a gallery. Most folks paid more attention to the fact I was sketching than the fact that I was wearing boots. No one said anything other than to comment (usually to their kids) that I was sketching. One of new exhibits had an audio track that played a loud cheer whenever people walked through. I really felt sorry for the guards that had to listen to it all day. I made that comment to one of them and got a nice laugh. I also mentioned to the front desk folks that they needed to lower the volume of the cheering. I think they were tired of hearing it to (it was that loud). Going to the museum really is fun for at least two reasons. One, I like the are and sketching, and two, it a place I can wear my boots and not feel out of place at all. The folks that might take exception, write me off as an “artist”. After the museum, I went to the local thrift store. It was also packed. I had to park at the far end of the parking lot. A couple of folks noticed me walking and one guy was giving me a hard look. I just kept walking. In the store a couple of heads turned but every one was polite enough to not say anything. It was a fun afternoon.

I wore my flat heeled thig boots friday nite todinner with some of the guys and girls from this site. After dinner we went to a club with some live acts. We had a good time there and "i Loveboots" and "5'' heels was there.

77r90dL lf

Wearing Thigh Boots in Public

For years, I have enjoyed wearing thigh boots with stiletto heels, but only wore them in private or under jeans when in public. Then I discovered this forum and I really got me thinking along the lines of “these are my boots, why can’t I wear them?”.

Last year I bought a pair of boots with a flat heel and started wearing them in public. Most of my outings were local shopping trips, and I had a good time. The boots attracted a little attention but no problems. My longest outing was a trip where I flew from Dayton Ohio to San Francisco with a layover in Detroit. The airport security had me “remove my shoes” so they could x-ray them, but they were doing that to a lot of people. There were several folks that watched me walking in the terminals with a bemused look on their faces but there isn’t a whole lot else to do in a terminal other than watch people so I figured I was just part of the show. The flight was great and the stewardess said she liked my boots.

I was in San Francisco for a business meeting and wore more “conventional” footwear while working, but in the evenings I was out and about in my boots. It was absolutely uneventful and I had a great time. The flight back was about the same as the flight out except I had to walk from one end of the Detroit airport to the other to get my flight (I was kind of glad the boots were flat heeled).

A digression – Why did I wear “conventional” footwear while working? I was representing the company I work for, not myself. I didn’t think the boots were appropriate dress for a business meeting any more than if I had worn cutoff shorts and tee shirt. That was not the “statement” I wanted to make at the meeting.

This spring, before it got too hot, I started wearing thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels over (not under) my jeans in public. My first post, under Thigh Boots on the For the Gals : Shopping in thigh boots section describes my first outing. Without repeating it here let me just say it was s rush and I had a great time.

Over the summer it is too hot to wear boots .

The weather has started to cool off again so… On the way home from work I stopped at a Bigg’s grocery supermarket. I went in wearing a short sleeved dress shirt, blue jeans and blue leather thigh boots with a 5” stiletto heel ( http://www.howcool.com/pleasersshoes/PL-8899.htm ). This is a large “super store” with 40 long isles of “stuff”. Several people noticed what I was wearing but most people gave no reaction. I had to ask a female clerk where an item was and the store policy is for the clerk to take the shopper to the item. She was very polite and took me several isles from where she was working and made no other comment. I also think she wanted to see how fast I could walk in the heels. As I was leaving the store I did get one reaction. A young kid walked past me and I watched his reflection in the glass in the lobby as he did a full 180 trun.

So far I’m having a great time and that’s the goal.

I’ll post more adventures later.

ive got frisked at the airport in wedge heels too!!

TBG:-) Great stories as usual. Thanks for including some of your sketches for us all to see. You are very good at it. Wish I could do as well, but I'm still on stick men. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

well jimc, I say leave 'em wondering! life is FULL of mystery anyways (& its too damn short as it is!) by the way, put up some more pics of you in your thighboots (levis tucked into them like I wear mine) I love them!! thanks, Brad

• 3 weeks later...

CrotchHiBoots...it was a fun evening. We had many heads turning as we were all in thigh high Boots walking around London, down Shaftesbury Avenue to the SoHo Revue Bar. Good show too.

Had a great time and look forward to connecting again at the next Annual Worldwide Heelmeet,

david

I wore my flat heeled thig boots friday nite todinner with some of the guys and girls from this site. After dinner we went to a club with some live acts. We had a good time there and "i Loveboots" and "5'' heels was there.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I went to the Art Museum yesterday and had a great time. I was wearing a shinny long sleeved ivory blouse, jeans, a tan suede coat and black leather thighboots with 5” stilettos.

There was a big crowd and the parking lot was about full. I walked in from the back row of the lot. I am still amazed at how little reaction I get from people. Most folks notice and keep going like they see a guy in thighboots all the time. When folks do look me in the eye, I return the look with a smile and generally get one back.

The guards treated me warmly as they normally do. I grabbed a stool and headed upstairs for a gallery. Seems there were a lot of international guests at the museum. They didn’t seem to notice me any more than anyone else. I guess you guys on the other side of the pond have been out and about enough that thighboot wearing isn’t that out of the ordinary (or I just reinforced the noting of “those crazy Americans”).

The museum has a 1950 Red Farrari on display in the front lobby. WOW. Don’t ask me for more details, I’ll have to go back and get the model.

After the museum trip I dawned a skirt and went shopping. More about that in another post.

did you by any chance take art classes in high school or college TBG? you do a great job in your scetches of whatever you are working on!