Thigh Boots in Public

Thighbootguy

Micha -

After seeing the heels you wear in public, the boots should be very conservative!

Hi Bob, you are right! I'm still a very shy guy who dares only wearing slightly raised heels in public :P More conservative male styles like these

http://www.mbuenger.de/pics/stiefel%20091.jpg

http://www.mbuenger.de/pics/csd2003%20034.jpg

or this

http://www.mbuenger.de/pics/sonst%20035.jpg.

Therefore I preferred for my yesterday evening walk naturally a more decent style

http://www.mbuenger.de/pics/103-065_img.jpg

:P micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha, Your killing me. :P I think that you've just redifined the word conservatism. :P

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Micha, my man! If those pics your displayed represented your idea of "slightly raised" heels, I'd love to see what you consider "overly raised"! HA!

:rofl:

P.S.

The thigh boots were sensational! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I just had another great afternoon at the Art Museum. There is a new show being displayed, “Drawn by the Brush”, oil sketches by Peter Paul Rubens. I spent an hour out in the general collection sketching, then I went into the show and spent another hour just standing there looking at the works. The last hour was out in the general collection again sketching.

I wore a sort sleeved dress shirt, blue jeans, and white thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels (thanks Micha for reminding me I had a pair). A couple of folks looked but most just went about their business. I had several conversations about the Rubens paintings, one with a museum docent and another with one of the visitors. Neither mentioned my boots or even seemed to notice the guy they were talking to had on white thigh boots with 5” heels.

It has taken some practice but I am very sure footed wearing a 5” heel. At the Museum I have to negotiate a staircase (up and down), walk on hardwood and marble floors. Each of which is fraught with challenge.

I had a great time at the museum.

Last night at Sam’s I was wearing my black thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels, one of the mangers, out of the blue, commented that her dad knew me. She then went on to describe a person I had never met before and locations I had never been to before. Could it be that there is another person in Cincinnati wearing thigh boots? She moved on before I could ask her. Next time I see her I’ll find out why she thought her dad knew me.

I was cutting the grass on a lot my family owns in another part of town. Normally I wear my flat heel thigh boots but today I wore a pair of black thigh boots with 3” stiletto heels to cut the grass. Most of the time no one is around but today the new neighbor from across the street came over and was being chatty. I don’t think he noticed the heels, at least he gave no indication that he did. This guy is a “good ole country boy” and I was very surprised he didn’t say anything.

I really do present myself as not doing anything unusual and I guess must people buy into it. Whatever it is I’m enjoying wearing my boots and having a good time.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Sounds like you had another great time thighbootguy. As a whole it really seems that for the most part society is quite ready to accept us. Society already accepts what they think of as perversions and if they choose to lump us into that catagory than so be it. That guy across the street that came over to talk to you probably needed to in order to see if this novel guy in thighboots was "normal". Here in Maine we have a fairly large population of what others would term as rednecks or hicks. I think that the only time you'd have to worry about them would be if they had a little too much to drink. To all would be street heelers out there, the time is prime to do it. If we don't the revolution will never happen.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thighbootguy:-) I must agree 100% with what Shafted has said. Because of being on vacation and since Mickey has a bad wrist fracture and since she is quite unsturdy on her feet normally and even worse because of her fracture, I haven't worn heels out in public for several weeks. At times I'm a bit unsturdy on heels because of my lousy joints myself so I have refrained from wearing them in order to give Mickey all the extra support that she can get until her arm is back to normal and she can again navigate with her cane. I do wear them around the house daily. So for now my street-heeling is on hold and I do miss it. Cheers--- Dawn HH P.S. The white boots are fantastic.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Micha

What great “conservative” shoes/boots.

In the group photos, which ones are yours?

I totally agree with JeffB, the white thigh boots look sensational.

Hi Thighbootguy and all other guys,

I'm not on this pic since I was the photographer! I was wearing only 5'' stiletto ankle boots from Leatherworks. Not shiny patent leather like the others because I'm still too shy :P

Tonight I earned my first public reaction on my white overknees when I went to the post box of my bank because of some money orders. A car with turkish guys stopped at the crossing and I heard clearly "Hure!". That means in english "Bitch!" I went to the car and asked the driver "Do you have any problem with me?". He answered embarassed "No, it's all right!". I continued my tour but I heard again clearly behind me the driver's mate with "Schwulisau". Something like "pansy pig" :P

Not very encourageing. But I'm already used to turkish homophobe macho behaviour. My personal counting is 20:1 (Turkey against the rest of the world). I'm meanwhile decided against any EU membership of the Turkey. Must be a late revenge of G.W.Bush because of the french and german refusal of Iraq war, that he's insisting on the EU integration of Turkey ....

Congrats on yet another remarkable adventure, thighbootguy. I find you to be quite the inspiration to all of those here who want to test the waters of public heeling, but lack the courage to take that initial dip into the deep end of the pool. I'm sure that reading your exploits will help those fence-sitters take that all important first step into a much larger world! Keep on keepin' on! :P

I know that thighbootguy was definitely an inspiration for me.

I know that thighbootguy was definitely an inspiration for me.

Definetely for me to. If he can wear thigh highs, i can wear 4.5 inch stilleto's under my jeans;)

But also Micha gave me more courage, since he's on this side of the big water.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I had made my first appearance on this forum about a year ago. I had said that I wanted to put on a pair of my 5" black leather thigh boots and go see the lady that cuts my hair. Well I finally did it, I gave her a call to make an appointment. I then explained to her what I wanted to do. I took alot of courage from me to ask her this, I had this feeling that it would backfire. When I told her what I wanted to do, her only question was are these womens boots? I said yes, she said I dont have a problem with that lets make your appointment. So the day came I got ready at home and jumped in the car and panicly drove there. When I walked in she said so lets see those boots. Upon showing her, she said there is nothing wrong with those. I did pull up the pant leg a little to show her and said these are thigh high boots. It still did'nt phase her. She is maybe 50 years old and a very classy and fashion concious lady. While she was cutting my hair we had our usuall discussions about things. When she was finished I walked up to the door and she said, so whats the thing with the boots? Is it something you just like doing or do you dress up more than that? I said that I just like wearing thigh high boots. She said next time I come in I should bring a different pair to show her. So I made another appointment with her and will let you know this time what happened. I will wear my red and black leather 5" thigh boots this time.

Way to go dalecep! I'll bet it was a lot easier than you thought it was gonna be.

dalecep

What a fun adventure. Sounds like the lady that cuts your hair is a good person to know. Your first post was July 8, 2004, almost a year ago as you said and we would like to here more from you.

What brand are your black boots and the red and black leather pair?

Is the hair salon set up for private appointments or is it more public? In a little while you might even try wearing your boots over your pants.

----------------

Today I went to Lowes (home improvement warehouse) to get some cement. I wore a pair of black pullon thigh boots with 3” stiletto heels. Hardly anyone batted an eye. I purchases 8 80 pound bags of the stuff. The real fun part was getting from the store to my car. I had a flatbed push cart and the parking lot was sloping down toward the store so I had to push it uphill. The only way I could do it was to push the cart at a running pace, so I was running after the cart in 3” heels. That’s the first time I had run in heels. The cart provided a great handle to balance on since I didn’t let my heel touch the ground when I was running. It must have been a fun sight. Next I went to the garden center for some more stuff. There I got to stand in line for a while (they were selling more flowers than cement). Several people noticed but no one said a thing.

When I got home I switched to my flat heeled boots and pored a floor for a cold frame. And no I wasn’t stamping around in the cement with my boots. That would have been the ruin of any leather boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hmm with 640 pounds of cement on that cart and you in heels, thighbootguy, you must have felt like you were being controlled by the cart, not the other way around.

i like to go to my doctor and dentist appointments in my black leather crotchboots with 4.5 inch spike heels. i wear my fetish leather with the boots...boot chains,boot garter,skintite jeans(tucked in the boots),pyramid belt,vest,shoulder length gloves,wrist restraints,2 spiked choke collars,and my biker skullcap. its gotten to the point when i dont wear this gear,they ask me why.

I stopped at Thriftway this morning on the way to work. I was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, grey suede pants (that I had forgotten I had), and black pullon thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels.

As usual most folks ignored me but one guy (who turned out to be a butcher) really stared at me in an unfriendly manner. I went about getting my stuff and ran into him again at the other end of the store and he was with another one of the butchers. Both stared at me. I was glad I was in a very public place.

As I checked out, things got a lot better. The register clerk noticed my boots (glanced twice) so I said, “I couldn’t help noticing that you noticed my boots, are they too much for a guy to wear”?

She leaned over the counter to get a better look and said, “No, there ok”.

I’m not sure why, but I was at a loss for words.

She went on, “I’ve never seen boots that high before, there cool”.

I finished paying for my stuff and was leaving and she gave me a real smile and said, “Yeah there cool”.

I thanked her and bid her have a good day.

I’m not sure she saw the heels, but it would have been kind of hard not to have seen them. Anyway the conversation brightened the morning considerably. Great way to start the day.

crotchboots-m

If there is a fun way to go to the doctor or dentist, it sounds like you have found it. Your style is a little over the top for me but if you enjoy it go for it. I’m not sure why but the shoulder length gloves have always been too much for me to wear in full display. I have a pair, and love wearing them, but the image is not one I am ready to present. For now I’ll stick to a normally dressed guy wearing thigh boots with stiletto heels.

Hey guys...I'm really enjoying reading all of your adventurious out and about stories. It appears that the public in general are more receptive of guys wearing heels than they used to be. We just might be wearing them down a bit. It does appear that the ladies are noticing more than the men, or they notice and don't care one way or the other. Keep the stories coming, guys. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey guys...I'm really enjoying reading all of your adventurious out and about stories. It appears that the public in general are more receptive of guys wearing heels than they used to be. We just might be wearing them down a bit. It does appear that the ladies are noticing more than the men, or they notice and don't care one way or the other. Keep the stories coming, guys.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Maybe we are, Dawn. From the start, women for the most part have been far more receptive to the notion of men in heels while our own gender seems to go out of their way to ignore us. Probably because they don't know how to respond while women have no problem saying what's on their minds about what we do.

Meanwhile, all those stories I've read here about fellows going about life in thigh high boots makes for some really entertaining reading. I can't help but admire the boldness of Thighbootguy who goes where he wants and does what he wants in his boots. Truly inspiring. Hopefully, I'll soon be able to follow his most unique example!

:P

Last night I pushed the envelope a little further. I stopped at Meijers (supermarket) on the way home. I was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, black suede shorts, white sheer hose, and my white thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels. This was pushing it even for me. I liked the look, but I almost got back into the car.

I got mixed reactions. One lady had difficulty not laughing, but most just glanced and went on. I did use a shopping cart and a lot of people really didn’t see what I was wearing. I didn’t think that was possible. I had to get produce and milk, which were on the opposite ends of the store, so I walked the full length of the store twice. I caught myself taking long strides, like I was in a hurry, and changed to smaller more leisurely steps as I wandered around. I even walked through the hose and shoe sections but didn’t see anything I wanted. I caught a look at myself in a full length mirror… The white boots really do stand out.

At the checkout everyone ignored me. I’m mot sure being ignored is the reaction I want. Not noticing that a guy is wearing thigh boots is one thing but being ignored because your wearing thigh boots is quite another.

Walking back to the car was easier than walking from the car. I must have been getting used to the look a little more. The sun was very bright and all the white really shone. White on top and bottom with black in the middle was a real study in contrast and it is contrast that catches the eye.

After Meijers I stopped in the Payless (shoe store) in the same shopping center. I was still wearing the same outfit. The store was reasonably busy. As I walked in one of the sales clerks glanced head to toe and welcomed me to Payless. As I started for the size 12s the second clerk gave me the second head to toe look (must be something shoe sales people do). I looked around in the size 12s and didn’t see anything that caught my eye. As I was leaving I asked the first clerk if they had anything in a ladies 12 with a heel and she said the whole stock was on display.

DawnHH

Part of the fun is the writing.

JeffB

The impression that I go where I want anytime I want while wearing thigh boots is not quite correct. I still chose where I go with come care and I am ever on the alert for becoming complacent especially dressed as I was last night

i have found that there are 3 distinct reactions to wearing fetish boots and leather in public. group 1 will act like u r invisible. group 2 will look,process the info,and then decide its an optical illusion and then ignore u. group3...the fun group...they will stare,drop there jaws to the ground,round up there buddies to come look,ask u stupid questions like"are u warm in your boots?"..."is that an everyday boot"...."dont those high heel boots hurt your feet?"...."is that a women's boot"....this list is only partial...and only the most memorable quotes at that.

Last night I pushed the envelope a little further. I stopped at Meijers (supermarket) on the way home. I was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, black suede shorts, white sheer hose, and my white thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels. This was pushing it even for me. I liked the look, but I almost got back into the car.

I got mixed reactions. One lady had difficulty not laughing, but most just glanced and went on. I did use a shopping cart and a lot of people really didn’t see what I was wearing. I didn’t think that was possible. I had to get produce and milk, which were on the opposite ends of the store, so I walked the full length of the store twice. I caught myself taking long strides, like I was in a hurry, and changed to smaller more leisurely steps as I wandered around. I even walked through the hose and shoe sections but didn’t see anything I wanted. I caught a look at myself in a full length mirror… The white boots really do stand out.

At the checkout everyone ignored me. I’m mot sure being ignored is the reaction I want. Not noticing that a guy is wearing thigh boots is one thing but being ignored because your wearing thigh boots is quite another.

Walking back to the car was easier than walking from the car. I must have been getting used to the look a little more. The sun was very bright and all the white really shone. White on top and bottom with black in the middle was a real study in contrast and it is contrast that catches the eye.

After Meijers I stopped in the Payless (shoe store) in the same shopping center. I was still wearing the same outfit. The store was reasonably busy. As I walked in one of the sales clerks glanced head to toe and welcomed me to Payless. As I started for the size 12s the second clerk gave me the second head to toe look (must be something shoe sales people do). I looked around in the size 12s and didn’t see anything that caught my eye. As I was leaving I asked the first clerk if they had anything in a ladies 12 with a heel and she said the whole stock was on display.

DawnHH

Part of the fun is the writing.

JeffB

The impression that I go where I want anytime I want while wearing thigh boots is not quite correct. I still chose where I go with come care and I am ever on the alert for becoming complacent especially dressed as I was last night.

The boots that I'm going to wear this tuesday are custom made from thighhighboots.net if you look at their thigh high boots scroll down to the bottom and you will see the red and black leather vamp, thats the pair I have but the shaft height is 35" and can wear a belt with them like chap boots. This last time I seen her it was just me and her. But also before I left her shop she said next time you dont need to be the last person in my shop, nobody will even pay attention.

I can understand your comment about being ignored thightbootguy. It sometime feels like your just going to burst if someone doesn't comment, any comment. dalecep, Please send a photo of yourself modeling those new custom made boots for us.