Thigh Boots in Public

Thighbootguy

Was wandering around Florida yesterday, and on my way home I made a pit stop at one of the many parks around Lake Okechobee. Decided to grab some pics while wearing my thigh boots.

Posted Image

Standing in front of a large pump...

Posted Image

And some equipment they are using to clean up after the last hurricain.

Posted Image

I tried to get a pic of me climbing around on the rock pile, but safely navigating loose rocks in high heels within 10 seconds was a bit too tricky.

Have fun guys

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Great pics Jim.....you look right at home in your thigh high Boots and jeans. Awesome look. The Boots look like Wild Pair style, the ones manufactured in Chile, correct? They are really comfortable Boots. Look forward to seeing more pics, david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Jeff,

I absolutely love my chapBoots. The feel of the leather covering almost every inch of my legs is wonderful. The looks are priceless when I wear them out in public. I have received numerous positive comments, lots of questions on where did I get them. I have never received a negative comment that I know of at least.

A good place to look for these Boots is on the ebay store run by Bob & Angie. They always have them in stock. that is where I bought my chapBoots about three years ago. In fact, they have received so much wear my local cobbler has already had to do some heel and sole work on them! Now that is one guy who earns his keep with me!! You were mentioning a pair of leather pants, well black leather pants with the chapBoots is my favourite outfit and a black or gray t-shirt, black elather jacket over top. As I mentioned the other day, this will be my outfit on an outing by Cathy & I this week, will post some pics, DawnHH.

I agree with TBG, the velcro strips are a great addition.

Cheers,

david

Well, damn! That's incredible! I never knew such things existed! And they look pretty neat to boot! Many thanks for the education!

;)

Thanks guys. The boots are 8868's from pleaser, same model TBG discusses quite a bit ;) I tried to get a pair of 5" boots also, but the shop didnt have my size, I should order a pair. I did wear them under my jeans while at my hotel the previous night, as I was -way- too close to several customers to push things too far. That park is actually a usual stop for me between West Palm and Fort Myers. I'd intended to show off my new ballet boots there also, but my dad was only moments behind me it turned out (family business), and I was not in the mood to show off my boots to him quite yet. I did resize the pictures, I made the mistake of formatting the size on a 1280x1024 monitor.. sorry bout that :lol: have fun Jim

I have just uploaded some more pics from the Boot vacation Cathy and I took to Vancouver in October....link at www below.

Jeff, i added more pics of the leopard thigh high Boots.

I have also added two albums of pics of Cathy. We are a Boot wearing couple, definitely adds to the fun!

david

Wow, those 8868's are one popular boot. Seems like lots of people have them. I even have a pair on order.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JimC: Oustanding pictures, my friend! You really looked cool in those shots! More pwer to you! Shafted: Yeah, the 8868's do seem to be quite popular here. I swear by them because they're comfortable, easy to pull on and off, and are quite stylish. Trust me on this, you made the right decision in ordering a pair for yourself. You won't regret it! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hear hear! I fell in love with the 8868's in Denver, and love wearing them every chance I get. I had the taps replaced once with the hard rubber, and have almost gone through THEM as well (maybe I walk too hard?), but will have them re-done again, and then have another few dozen flings about! Very comfy, and oh so nice! ;)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thighbootguy:-) Those chapboots look real cool and the outfits sound neat. That's something that I don't own at the moment, but if I could find a pair with a substancial block heel at a good price---I would be very tempted to purchase a pair for myself. JimC:-) Those are some great pics of you in your thighboots. They look so natural on you. The addition of the large machinery in the background really adds to the pics. I have always been into things mechanical all of my life. Excellent. I really enjoyed viewing them. ILoveBoots:-) As you know---I love boots too, and I will be looking for your up-coming pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wow, those 8868's are one popular boot. Seems like lots of people have them. I even have a pair on order.

Got mine in Black, white, denim, brown and red. Hoping to get some in tan soon.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

JimC -

Great looking pictures. The 8868’s are a pull on style that is quick to slip into and, with the addition of a cushioned insole, are very comfortable. You really present a great image wearing them and your confidence shows right through.

With only 10 seconds on the timer, will there be enough time to photograph you in your ballet boots? I never thought that you could maneuver in them that quickly.

Iloveboots -

Really nice pictures of you and Cathy. The “Cathy Nov 2005” look like Pleaser 8890’s which are a cow skin pull on boot. Does she have any problem keeping the boots up? Mine kept sliding down my legs because the shaft on the size 14s is too large for my leg. I wound up running a seam down the inside of the shaft to make them tighter.

You two make a great looking couple.

All -

I still recommend the 8899 style with an ankle zipper and a 5” heel. If you can wear a 5” heel these are, with an insole, more comfortable then the 8868’s . The are a little taller then the 8868s and the shaft is tighter. It’s just a little more effort to get them on but they look great on your leg and and over jeans.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

TBG: well, I wouldnt be able to pose quite like in these photos, but this camera has a pretty wide angle lens so I do not need to go far. My original photos were all with me wearing my boots and having to get into frame. There are usually a few outtakes. I'll try to put up one of the out takes from these pics, where I tried to pose in a large rock pile wearing the boots... I will look into a pair of 8899's, have fun! Jim

TBG: well, I wouldnt be able to pose quite like in these photos, but this camera has a pretty wide angle lens so I do not need to go far.

My original photos were all with me wearing my boots and having to get into frame. There are usually a few outtakes. I'll try to put up one of the out takes from these pics, where I tried to pose in a large rock pile wearing the boots...

Working with a ten second timer can be a bit of an adventure. Fortunately, I practice with poses before I snap the pics, also, since I take my pics in my dining room, I don't have to travel far, which can be a blessing when wearing a tight black leather mini which restricts one's movement a tad....but hey! That's all part of the fun!

;)

Thank you Dawn....definitely have seen your love for Boots in your posts ;))

Look forward to posting more pics from this Friday coming when we'll be heading out for a night on the town.....

david

Thighbootguy:-)

Those chapboots look real cool and the outfits sound neat. That's something that I don't own at the moment, but if I could find a pair with a substancial block heel at a good price---I would be very tempted to purchase a pair for myself.

JimC:-)

Those are some great pics of you in your thighboots. They look so natural on you. The addition of the large machinery in the background really adds to the pics. I have always been into things mechanical all of my life. Excellent. I really enjoyed viewing them.

ILoveBoots:-)

As you know---I love boots too, and I will be looking for your up-coming pics.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Even with 65 pairs of thigh high Boots, there never is such a thing as too many!! I have three new pairs on their way, all Pleaser 8868 styles, a white leather pair coming from the UK (from Phassionate.com) and two pairs from Bob & Angie in the States, a brown leather pair and a red leather pair. The brown leather pair will look really cool with the new cream coloured leather pants I just bought this weekend.

david

Got mine in Black, white, denim, brown and red. Hoping to get some in tan soon.

Hi TBG,

The Boots Cathy is wearing in the Nov 2005 pic we bought recently. They appear to be Wild Pair style from the early 90's, made in Chile. They have the strap and buckle on the top of the Boots. She hasn't had any problems with the Boots flopping at all, they have stayed tight to her thighs.

And thank you for your very kind words,

david

JimC -

Great looking pictures. The 8868’s are a pull on style that is quick to slip into and, with the addition of a cushioned insole, are very comfortable. You really present a great image wearing them and your confidence shows right through.

With only 10 seconds on the timer, will there be enough time to photograph you in your ballet boots? I never thought that you could maneuver in them that quickly.

Iloveboots -

Really nice pictures of you and Cathy. The “Cathy Nov 2005” look like Pleaser 8890’s which are a cow skin pull on boot. Does she have any problem keeping the boots up? Mine kept sliding down my legs because the shaft on the size 14s is too large for my leg. I wound up running a seam down the inside of the shaft to make them tighter.

All -

I still recommend the 8899 style with an ankle zipper and a 5” heel. If you can wear a 5” heel these are, with an insole, more comfortable then the 8868’s . The are a little taller then the 8868s and the shaft is tighter. It’s just a little more effort to get them on but they look great on your leg and and over jeans.

Was wandering around Florida yesterday, and on my way home I made a pit stop at one of the many parks around Lake Okechobee. Decided to grab some pics while wearing my thigh boots.

Posted ImageHave fun guys

Jim

Super ;):lol::D

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi TBG,

Just received my first pair of the Pleaser 8899's in white leather, wow! Great fit and yes a nice height. Spent all day yesterday in them. I now have two more pairs on the way in brown leather and red leather.

david

p.s. just updated the www link today (Nov 16) in the album David in Vancouver Oct 2005, three more pics of blue jeans and Boots.

JimC -

Iloveboots -

All -

Iloveboots -

I haven’t seen the 8899s in brown leather. Where did you find them?

I recommend a cushioned insole for the 8899s. I also suggest a little double stick tape to keep the insole in place. I also recommend having cobbler install a toe plate (tap) to protect the leather toe tip. I don’t know if it is just the way I walk in these boots or the design of the sole meeting the leather top but I tend to wear a hole in the tip of the boot. The toe tap keeps the tip from hitting the ground.

I’ve put a lot of miles on my black pair. The are almost ready to be resoled.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Iloveboots -

I haven’t seen the 8899s in brown leather. Where did you find them?

I don't know where iloveboots found his, but I've seen the 8899's in brown, red and white at Beverly Heels.. They're called the Legend 8899. Check it out for yourself!

;)

Hi TBG & Jeff,

Along with the retailer Jeff has mentioned there is also Sensual Leathers by Bobandangie in PA. You can locate them either on ebay where they maintain an ebay store, either type in Womens Thigh High Boots as your product, you'll find probably over 100 Boots listed by them, or try

http://stores.ebay.ca/Sensual-Leathers-by-Bobandangie

Along with the "mocha" brown leather Boots I have on the way I also ordered a red leather pair as my favourite red leather Wild Pair Boots from around 1990 are so worn and they've had two heel and sole jobs done on them, not sure if they'll survive much longer!

david

I now have a PC camera. A real digital camera will still have to wait a bit but here are a couple pictures out in the front yard with my blue boots with 5” stiletto heels (and apologies in advance for the poor quality).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes, traffic was going by.

JeffB -

Iloveboots -

Thanks for the references. It looks like the brown boots are available this season and I just hadn’t noticed. They are also available on Howcool.com.

Wow, a pair of thigh boots that have lasted through two heel and sole jobs and still look great.

Lookin' good TBG! Low quality TBG is better than no TBG. Thanks for the pics.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi TBG....

Great pics. Don't worry about the quality, the Boots and Jeans look terrific.

Cathy and I went out last night as planned to a local Martini Bar/Restaurant. We didn't get a chance to take pics but we had a great time. Cathy decided to wear her Italian high quality leather black leather thigh high Boots with her blue jeans over them, 5 inch heels and a sweater. These Boots we purchased about 23 years ago in Toronot at Calderone's on Yonge Street, at the time they wear $600. They have lasted so well and look as good today as 20+ years ago. I wore a light green outdoor type shirt tucked into Black riding pants, a black long shirt over top open, and 5 inch stiletto heel black leather Little Shoe Box crotch high Boots over the riding pants. This is similar to the pics we posted on the www link showing "November".

We entered the bar at about 6pm. It is a very open concept so you can see everyone who enters etc. Near the entrance way there was a group of Lady's, about 12 or so at a large table, all in their 30's and 40's, and having a great time. When we entered we captured their undivided attention. Every head turned our way at the table and every set of eyes did the up and down look, then the fixation on our Boots and heels. We walked past to an empty four set table and we both noticed the approving smiles and looks. While we settled in a few of the Lady's kept making eye contact with us and smiling. We ordered and were enjoying our drinks, waiting for appy's, when two of the Lady's came walking past our table on their way to the washroom. both were wearing knee high high heel Boots. One Lady wore black leather pants tucked into her Boots the other a black knit tight forming dress to just below her knees and the Boots. The smile they shot us as they walked past was to die for! A few minutes later on their way back from the washroom, the Lady wearing the leather pants and Boots stopped and began a conversation on how incredibly sexy she found our fashions. They both stood for a few minutes at the table chatting. We invited them to join us for drinks and they didn't hesitate, each taking a seat. After introductions we discovered the table of Ladys was a group of fashion designers meeting for as a group, they met every four months to discuss trends/fashion ideas/next seasons designs etc. They sat with us until our dinners arrived, sharing appy's and we had a great conversation on mens fashion and the need for more experimentation. They both agreed that the high heel Boot style I was wearing probably would not be something that would catch on now, but they did enjoy mens cavalier styles for next fall/winter as one of the styles they wanted to incorporate in their designs. We exchanged phone/addresses before they left. A really cool get together and experience. Before leaving they also commended our braveness.

david

quote="Thighbootguy"]I now have a PC camera. A real digital camera will still have to wait a bit but here are a couple pictures out in the front yard with my blue boots with 5” stiletto heels (and apologies in advance for the poor quality).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes, traffic was going by.

JeffB -

Iloveboots -

Thanks for the references. It looks like the brown boots are available this season and I just hadn’t noticed. They are also available on Howcool.com.

Wow, a pair of thigh boots that have lasted through two heel and sole jobs and still look great.

At last! Well done, looking good! There should be a pic of me in Starbucks in Oxford Street wearing a pair of mine that was taken today with the other customers looking on but that's on Si's camera so he will be posting it shortly!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.